***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Just bringing this peace up again in case anyone missed or didn't read it yesterday,dudes are at DEFCON1 over in the Orange house and no one is safe from being tossed under the bus :rofl:

The real question is who will be the more technically sound boxer in the fight?

I usually prefer for fighters to work off the jab in the early rounds but when you have ONE punch KO power like these NTers do, most trainers would be satisfied with the result.

The real question is who will be the more technically sound boxer in the fight?

I usually prefer for fighters to work off the jab in the early rounds but when you have ONE punch KO power like these NTers do, most trainers would be satisfied with the result.

Yeah I gotta see some tape before I wager a bet

I just feel like grown folk shouldn't be settling scores that originate online. I felt weird doing it on AIM in 2001.

he da one that volunteered to be Ksteezy's white Knight way after me and him agreed to talk.

damsel in distress status.. :lol: ite tato if that's da motivation, dale.
i got no problem getting invited to a fight thou, win lose or draw, as long as i lay a few good ones on im fine wit da outcome.

giphy.gif

Nothing but chaos everywhere

Damn actually turns out that dude is selling to his daughter...

The manbaby would be proud

I like how keeping it in the family is his way of trying to publicly distance himself from the alt-right ****slingers he's given all that money to :rofl:

He's just worried about protecting his own and his companies image from all the attention and noise they're generating and having it all come back to bite him in the ***

Last edited:
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/358275-trump-us-justice-system-a-laughing-stock-joke
Trump: US justice system a 'laughing stock,' 'joke'
President Trump on Wednesday referred to the U.S. justice system as a "joke" and a "laughing stock."

Speaking during a Cabinet meeting Wednesday, Trump mourned the lives lost in the attack Tuesday in New York.

He said the country needs to come up with "punishment that's far quicker and far greater than the punishment these animals are getting right now."

"They'll go through court for years. At the end, they'll be — who knows what happens. We need quick justice and we need strong justice, much quicker and much stronger than we have right now," he said.
"Because what we have right now is a joke and it's a laughing stock and no wonder so much of this stuff takes place."

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders during the Wednesday press briefing, however, disputed a reporter's characterization that the president called the system of justice in this country a "joke."

"That's not what he said," she said.

"He said the process has people calling us a joke and calling us a laughing stock."

Sanders said Trump was pointing out his frustration at "how long this process takes, how costly this process is, and particularly for someone to be a known terrorist."

"That process should move faster," she said. "That's the point he's making and that's the frustration he has."
The comments come after eight people were killed and more injured after a driver drove a truck into a bicycle path in lower Manhattan.

The alleged attacker, Sayfullo Saipov, came to the United States from Uzbekistan. Media reports following the attack indicated he may have gained entry through the diversity visa program.

Trump also said Wednesday he will ask Congress to end that immigrant visa program.

He said the country needs to come up with "punishment that's far quicker and far greater than the punishment these animals are getting right now."

"They'll go through court for years. At the end, they'll be — who knows what happens. We need quick justice and we need strong justice, much quicker and much stronger than we have right now," he said.

That's really scary coming from someone that powerful.

Sidenote, speaking of Guantamo. There appears to be some strange things going on there at this moment.
A marine Brigadier General is currently in confinement at Guantanamo.
There's a number of articles in this section that led up to this event. It started with 3 defense attorneys quitting the defense team in the USS Cole bombing case.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/guantanamo/

I see that Donna Brazille ran out of damns in her book...:nerd:

A lot of what she spilled the beans on regarding the DNC was brushed off as conspiracy theory and saltiness when brought up last year too

Like what?

The piece pretty much said the DNC was in shambles, Hillary saved it and she acted like the presumptive nominee and the state parties got a raw deal.

I sure hope you are not implying some more "Bernie got screwed" nonsense.

Gotta love the headline to substance ratio
What does this even mean?

Headline: Trump: US justice system a 'laughing stock,' 'joke'

Key part of the article:
"Because what we have right now is a joke and it's a laughing stock and no wonder so much of this stuff takes place."

I'm not implying anything Donna Brazile hasn't admitted herself though,think it's a positive actually. They can focus of improving everything and making sure future primaries and elections are ran smoother and more impartially now instead of still relitigating what happened

Back
Top Bottom