***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Am I understanding the Uranium thing right?

Russian company wanted to buy

It went for review

It passed review

Hillary got a legal donation from someone related to the company that made the purchase

Why is this relevant to ANYTHING going on right now?

one person's institution is another person's road block.
Regardless of how ridiculous of a statement this is, you're still moving the goal post regarding the differences of the ends of the spectrum. The left isn't dismissing science and institutions.

so your saying Obama disregarded a policy he helped make to placate his base..i rest my case....
WTF are you even saying.

Obama pissed off progressives when he signed that executive order. He split his base. And the commission's recommendations fell short of going to Congress by a few votes.

Your original claim was wrong, and you are pivoting with nonsense.

Geez dude, just like the born in Kenya thing, if you liked or don't know, just say so and keep it moving

Obama pissed off progressives when he signed that executive order. He split his base. And the commission's recommendations fell short of going to Congress by a few votes.

Your original claim was wrong, and you are pivoting with nonsense.

where in my original claim did I state Obama not start da process...my POINT was he ignored da results and recommend that he started.

there's a reason when da historical armies sack towns they destroy all da statues and burn da books.
-We are talking about modern in America times, are we not. Trump is not, or should not be trying to takeover America by force

-Aren't you the same dude that dismisses historical examples and context regarding racism and systemic discrimination.

So history is cool when you wanna deflect, but not when you gotta consider "da vintage" books in regards to racism.

:lol: ok

where in my original claim did I state Obama not start da process...my POINT was he ignored da results and recommend that he started.
He didn't ignore them. They failed reach Congress, they never reached him. Try bill was adjusted and it got bipartisan rejection.

Obama tried to do tons of things recommend by the commission. Just the things him and his economist view we're the best ones. Why would Obama just start doing right wing recommendations of an unpopular and failed commission?

*cough* anti vaccine movement started in da Hollywood left as one example...
:lol: Man, you really will goal post move until the end. First, this is not something that mainstream media that you consider liberal was pushing to be fact. Second, we were talking about the media and politicians. Now you're about to point to a few wonky actors who peddled this?

But again, the politicians who were pushing this were on the right. Including Trump himself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...c2cf509efe5_story.html?utm_term=.df7ad134db63

The dude trying to fire Mueller is the same nutjob who was trying to shutdown the EPA a few months back :lol::stoneface:

Man, you really will goal post move until the end

how about don't say something that can be countered so easily.

i used to be really good in street fighter II...i bet u were one of those guys that complained about "grabbing" :lol:

how about don't say something that can be countered so easily.

i used to be really good in street fighter II...i bet u were one of those guys that complained about "grabbing" :lol:
Moving the goal post isn't a good counter though. And your analogies are always so bad. Really just shows a lack of being able to engage in a proper debate, or lack of knowledge and intelligence on a subject. We're sitting here talking about Fox and Breitbart being dismissive of science, and your response is that Charlie Sheen was anti-vaccines too. You're not good at this.

Back
Top Bottom