***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What’s the difference between 14 years old and 19 years old?

Oo04a.gif

Like you have to be a special kind of weirdo to even counter dude dating 14 year olds with another man dating a 19 year old.

Ones legal, one isn't. I don't know how someone could fix their fingers to write something so ridiculous.

I saw a woman on CNN earlier talking about if Moore went to God for forgiveness about the 14 yr old, then she's okay with voting for him.These people are crazy, you can't reason with them.

Ones legal, one isn't. I don't know how someone could fix their fingers to write something so ridiculous.

I saw a woman on CNN earlier talking about if Moore went to God for forgiveness about the 14 yr old, then she's okay with voting for him.These people are crazy, you can't reason with them.
Yeah, I changed the channel when I saw that ****.

At this point, they're just trying to find people to say the most ridiculous things they can find. Almost feels like they're taking advantage of dumb people sometimes.

Yeah you just gotta learn to accept the bigotry and ignorance, dudes are like cancer, can't get away from them and the more you fight them, the harder they push back with more ignorance....ya see it first hand here on NT

I'm 33, and married; however, if i were single i dont know that i could even date an early twenties chick (****, sure, but not date) :lol: 14 though, thats ******* sick and inexcusable. Wheres he even finding this little girls at?

I can't do anything below 25, and I feel like even that could go either way.

The difference between 20 and 30 is so huge, I wouldn't be able to stomach a conversation.

But these guys are sick perverts, so logic doesn't even apply here.

Listen up Devil, minorities don't want or need anything from you.

Your whole two faced white savior mentality is beyond sickening, and you want a cookie for it.

I would spit on you for supporting such a vile, racist, piece of **** if I had half an opportunity.

The fact that you stand by someone like that is disgusting, and it's more than reasonasble to presume that it's equally a reflection of your own character and morality.

Miss me with your crocodile tears - you don't want to be labeled a racist peice of ****, don't roll around in feces.
LOL ... nice ... understood ... appreciate the perspective and will adjust my own actions and viewpoints accordingly ...

I stand by Donald Trump for his economic agenda, conservative justice agenda and his penchant to win ... I don't support his vile policies but I feel Hillary was more vile and more detrimental to the minority community than Trump, it's as simple as that ... Money rules and Trump will do more for minorities in that regard than anyone ...

In any event, as promised, I will bow out gracefully and concede to your opinions ... I hope you consider alternative perspectives in the future and become educated ...

I would like to share a story with NT ...

My folks coached football all their lives ... Mostly High School but a few stints in College ... A few players made the pros but no one super famous ...

One in particular was a running back ... Now my folks helped this man throughout his life, coached him in pee-wee, paid for tutoring, SAT prep and somehow managed to get him into college ... Ended up transferring to a big D1 school and the rest is history ... 6 years in the league and set for life ...

Why do I share this with you?

1) My folks are white as bread and this RB was, unsurprisingly, black ... This racial ******** that is going on right now is ****ing hogwash and I'm sick of that **** ... I hear through the grapevine that if I don't support kneeling for the anthem then I'm a white supremacist ... **** you ... Straight like that ... Anyone who condemns Americans for standing and singing can go drink dawn dish soap ... It's like people forget that real people in real life aren't racist ...

2) On a lighter note, this RB invited my folks and me to a local preseason game ... after the game, the visiting team was served a catered dinner in like the cut of the stadium between a concourse and a parking garage ... Next thing you know, I see this white women better looking than any I have ever seen sit down slam next to me ... Now, she's stacked ... Think Coco with a face of Dany Targarian ... So here I am like daaaaaamn ... Then I see one of the biggest humans I ever seen in my life walk over ... I swear to you, Shannon Sharpe is the most grown, thick man I have ever seen in my life ... His thighs have thighs and yes, his lips got some **** on their lips ... Anyhow, I'll never forget we had the BEST catfish dinner I have ever eaten in my life ... I'm shooting the **** with Shannon Sharpe and that white receiver played for the Cardinals I can't remember his name Kevin something was next to me too he was an agent at the time I think ... But near the end the white lady asked Shannon to get her dessert ... Shannon tried to be like yeah ok go get your own pie ... This woman stood up, grabbed his face forcefully and said get me some ****in pie ... I swear on everything ... And I'm into that 50 shades ****, I can tell when a woman is in that mood and you do what she says but naw, this was some abuse type **** and damn if Shannon didn't get up and walk to get her some pie ... So we were low-key clowning afterwards ... Now, mind you, I'm not really saying anything cuz I'm a little star struck "kicking it" with all these pros ... But then Shannon comes over and says someome got something to say off some Debo type **** ... And I was shocked this dude who I still to this day have no idea who it was says, *****, I will **** you in your *** like that white ***** probably does if you don't get the **** out my face ...................... And so I'm like holy **** ... Shannon is literally built like seabiscuit this man boutta DIE ... Shannon walks up to his face and security walks over ... Shannon BENDS OVER, TURNS AROUND and says come on young buck put it on me ........... Now, this **** would make sense if people were laughing but no one was ... To this day I dunno what to think of what transpired other than I seen that man Shannon Sharpe get overtly *****ed 2 times in one night ...

LOL ... nice ... understood ... appreciate the perspective and will adjust my own actions and viewpoints accordingly ...

I stand by Donald Trump for his economic agenda, conservative justice agenda and his penchant to win ... I don't support his vile policies but I feel Hillary was more vile and more detrimental to the minority community than Trump, it's as simple as that ... Money rules and Trump will do more for minorities in that regard than anyone ...

In any event, as promised, I will bow out gracefully and concede to your opinions ... I hope you consider alternative perspectives in the future and become educated ...
And I hope you get educated in the future and stop being such a proud supporter of the system of white supremacy.

But I know you won't, so thankfully I never have to read your nonsense regarding my community again.

Back
Top Bottom