***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I started reading Noah Smith more consistently a couple months ago. He is very insightful if you want to learn about about economic issues.

Today though, I chuckled when I checked the blog.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-01-18/yup-rent-control-does-more-harm-than-good

giphy.gif

lebron-shocked-gif.gif

Lindsey and Jeff Flake can both have seats,dudes are really trying to take the moral high ground while voting 90% with the manbaby...ok >D:rolleyes

They've known who he is since before he got elected,they're insulting everyone's intelligence when they try to fake the 'resistance' funk

Y'all need to chill on the wishing death talk. It is one thing to be different if he does die it is another thing to wish for it to happen.

But it was classless when people wished death on Obama, it is still classless to do it to Trump.

Trump is a bigot and tyrant. History needs to remember him as such. His ignorant supporters need to be remind of that. If he dies of a heart attack suddenly, he goes down as a martyr for the right. A man that could have done great things if he had not pass.

The Trump Era must end in either a shameful impeachment or an Electoral beating.

Trump as cast a new large white nationalist shadow over the country. That is what that needs to be killed, and rubbed in Trump's loser face.

Then he can die, we can not care, and we can collectively as a nation never have to give a damn about his bigoted *** again. In any way

Last edited:
Mf spineless as hell good lord lmao

Dude can deny with all certainty that Trump ISNT a racist, HOWEVER, he dances around the confirmation that Trump called Haiti and African countries ****HOLES....do these clowns not understand how logic works? If you can’t deny or corfirm he said those things, then that just means he did....if he didn’t, it would be simple, TRUMP DID NOT SAY THOSE THINGS.

:lol: that huge triple chin and dude is supposedly 6’3” and 239#
c’mon man, why they gotta lie about everything? what a damn shame.

You mean to tell me that man only weighs 60lbs more than me and has about half a foot of height over me...MAKES SENSE.

These clowns live in an alternate reality b.

Back
Top Bottom