***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm good on him suddenly dying. T_D would gas this clown even more. He'd be Jesus. 15-20 years from now him & his ****s need to witness how they were on the wrong side of history. :smh:

giphy.webp

Dude can deny with all certainty that Trump ISNT a racist, HOWEVER, he dances around the confirmation that Trump called Haiti and African countries ****HOLES....do these clowns not understand how logic works? If you can’t deny or corfirm he said those things, then that just means he did....if he didn’t, it would be simple, TRUMP DID NOT SAY THOSE THINGS.

It has nothing to do with logic. Things have not been logical in a long time.

It's about power. Certain politicians, elected to public office, are trying to misrepresent what the USA have been about because continuing on that path will result in an America where certain people's status, influence, clout will be reduced. It is only in this context that everything can make sense.

It is about Power.

Upon further review I’m revising my stroke hopes.

I’d prefer impeachment in humiliating fashion in a way which demoralizes his voter base to the point where they start to think “why vote, our guy is just going to get screwed anyway” followed by a stroke afterward.

Upon further review I’m revising my stroke hopes.

I’d prefer impeachment in humiliating fashion in a way which demoralizes his voter base to the point where they start to think “why vote, our guy is just going to get screwed anyway” followed by a stroke afterward.

I want the Mueller investigation to finish before he kicks the bucket. He cheated too many people out of their money to be killed by his poor health. The story on the Toronto Trump tower is too similar to the multiple scams this dude has been part of, and the only just end for him is to finish like Maddoff: alive in jail, while his name is taken off all the buildings that currently have it and thrown in the dustbin of history.

Lindsey and Jeff Flake can both have seats,dudes are really trying to take the moral high ground while voting 90% with the manbaby...ok >D:rolleyes

They've known who he is since before he got elected,they're insulting everyone's intelligence when they try to fake the 'resistance' funk

and i bet he doesn't wish death upon anyone.. unless they're in the way of his $. **** trump

Papa Suga is going to outlive all the Libbies wishing him harm. His Doctor And BENJAMIN FRANKLIN CARSON already vouched for his mental, physical and emotional health. He is a lean 245. At 6 FOOT 7 he is right where he needs to be and is the healthiest PRESIDENT ELECT we've ever had. I also want to set the record straight again for LIBBIE losers. Your CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO better stop RIGHT NOW. Our PRESIDENT ELECT is a compassionate man but Me and Coal Gang will be forced to make it stop with the only thing LIBBIE SNOWFLAKES understand.

mike-tyson-landing-an-uppercut.gif

Let him get impeached, let his businesses crumble, let him get destroyed by his closest allies/friends, and then when he’s a humiliated and broken man let him choke on a burned bone dry piece of well done steak

Yes I’m dat peddy

Just imagine Trump promoting Outback Steakhouse to pay off his debts.

He can't die now

Papa Suga is going to outlive all the Libbies wishing him harm. His Doctor And BENJAMIN FRANKLIN CARSON already vouched for his mental, physical and emotional health. He is a lean 245. At 6 FOOT 7 he is right where he needs to be and is the healthiest PRESIDENT ELECT we've ever had. I also want to set the record straight again for LIBBIE losers. Your CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO better stop RIGHT NOW. Our PRESIDENT ELECT is a compassionate man but Me and Coal Gang will be forced to make it stop with the only thing LIBBIE SNOWFLAKES understand.

mike-tyson-landing-an-uppercut.gif

You RINO ****, we all know he is 7'3 and that he won the NBA skills challenge last year. When Donald Trump drains a three, we get to see his lithe frame back peddling down the court, lustrous hair bouncing and a waggle and flip of his strong, alpha tongue and anyone who says otherwise is part of the dishonest (((press))).

Team Chthonian Coal Collectors are the only true supporters of Donald Trump on here.

Do you think that on white supremacists message boards they got a rex-rusty dynamic. Like where one poster wants an immediate genocide of people of color and the other wants the same thing but wants to sterilize all non whites and let them die off. The two posters go back and forth and usually agree but sometimes have a contentious exchange.

Do those board have a version of aepps who pretends to be a social justice warrior stereotype.

Do those boards have people like Deuce who assets that while the GOP may have heavy ZOG elements, it is still better than the Democratic party and therefore it inot true that "both parties are the same."

Do they have their version of ninja who is white but claims that he is black because his great-great grand father was from Sicily, he drives a Prius and the rest of the posters make fun of him because he voted for Hillary.

Do they have version of methodicalmanagement who says that while overt statements in support of racial equality get banned on site, more nuanced statements that might hint at racial tolerance have to looked at ona case by case basis.

Do you think that on white supremacists message boards they got a rex-rusty dynamic. Like where one poster wants an immediate genocide of people of color and the other wants the same thing but wants to sterilize all non whites and let them die off. The two posters go back and forth and usually agree but sometimes have a contentious exchange.

Do those board have a version of aepps who pretends to be a social justice warrior stereotype.

Do those boards have people like Deuce who assets that while the GOP may have heavy ZOG elements, it is still better than the Democratic party and therefore it inot true that "both parties are the same."

Do they have their version of ninja who is white but claims that he is black because his great-great grand father was from Sicily, he drives a Prius and the rest of the posters make fun of him because he voted for Hillary.

Do they have version of methodicalmanagement who says that while overt statements in support of racial equality get banned on site, more nuanced statements that might hint at racial tolerance have to looked at ona case by case basis.
I wonder if those sites have their own version of Rico. Who everyone doubts is really white, antagonizes the far right members with leftist talking points but claims to be a moderate, who values fact checking, who thinks white people will never achieve dominance so might as well vote Democratic so everyone can be taxed more and get better government services.

And who is so selfless in his Political views, that he thinks that if poor folk get sick the government should pay all their medical bills, and instantly provide them with a stipend.

Equal to about 6 months of their salary

That's a site I need to join ASAP. I would don a Obummer avy and spew LIBBIE CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO until I get banned.

Talk about how solar energy has transformed the Bluffington economy and made it a thriving center of wealth creation and innovation.

Well said, I can also speak to the health benefits of Kale the negative impact White Supremacists have had on Bluffington. If that doesn't work I can just copy and paste "arguments" Libbie Scum make in here. AMAZING.

Back
Top Bottom