***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Hey she promises to help improve the subway system unlike cuomo. I’ll vote for her on that one topic alone.

giphy.gif

Another Clinton theory bites the dust.

This story will also raise the antennas of anyone familiar with the theme of "Confessions of an economic Hitman"

I mean she could, now let me be perfectly clear I’m not trying to say she a gold digger but, get a job if she’s struggling that much?

Women like this make me laugh.

word. She can probably bag a 6 fig job off the strength :lol:

What is interesting about that NY data, is why does this not happen to black women?

The bottom is caving out on black folks in this country.

This is a crazy chart, and confirms what many of us intuitively know.

why do y'all think that this doesn't happen to black women when compared to white women?

Is it because sexism evens the playing feild when comparing BW and WW?

Off of my experience is that not the typical white family? In public it’s hugs and smiles but at home the husband beats the wife and constantly cheats on her with a much younger (sometimes too young if you know what I’m saying) girl/guy, the wife is on constant antidepressants/alcohol and constantly cheats on her husband with whatever he hates the most (colored men), and the kids are complete self entitled idiots who abuse pain pills and constantly threaten suicide for attention due to any sort of actual parenting.

So no, not a surprise

Back
Top Bottom