***Official Political Discussion Thread***

And they didn't move the embassy to spark the end of days they moved the embassy because they were afraid of the backlash and attacks that would occur to the US citizens who worked there and thats why no other president took it upon themselves in 2500 years to claim stake because no one can say who really owns that land.
I two was very disappointed when president Herod failed to steak claim to that land in 17 BC.

1MfMtWv.gif

Circle jerking? You haven’t brought together one sound argument and many of the so called conservatives in this thread haven’t either. For every statement they make that is backed by some sort of fact they bring many others that are reinforced by non-credible sources.

It’s one thing to argue and actually know what you’re saying and making a point. I love that. But it’s a whole other if you just talk out of your *** without any proof.

Saying "Why are we looking at Russia? Why aren't we looking at the Jews?", isn't breaking the "circle jerk". It's not "thinking outside the box". It's just posting nonsense.

Dude y'all just won't let me be :lol: I said i already i know whats up with russia so lets talk about something other than russia lets talk about the other mess trump is doing

FWIW im a vet and been to war and met the people in the middle east.

Circle jerking? You haven’t brought together one sound argument and many of the so called conservatives in this thread haven’t either. For every statement they make that is backed by some sort of fact they bring many others that are reinforced by non-credible sources.

It’s one thing to argue and actually know what you’re saying and making a point. I love that. But it’s a whole other if you just talk out of your *** without any proof.

thats the point i was making nothing can be stated for sure what russia did we don't have proof we only have "meddled" and "accusations" so how is my conspiracies any different than what the media is doing because they don't know either. But you guys are so quick to bash other views that don't make sense than to actually think if its possible. Im not in here to convince you guys im right..

if we're circle jerking, Wick is just masturbating.

its my opinion that im entitled to sorry you guys can't get in on this masturbation :lol:...

I bet you guys once Trump taxes get released there is more collusion and money linked between the jewish population and the trump organization just by the sheer amount of properties both of them own in New York.

Trump calling stake for the jewish population in Jerusalem was another business deal, Trump got paid as usual because he is a business man and the jewish population got what they wanted the "CAPITAL"

And America gets to keep there foot in the middle east with this "WAR ON TERRORISM".

But its so easy to point the finger at the "KREMLIN" with this conspiracy and trump wants to end it because if it doesnt we might unveil more than we intended too and "RUSSIA" isnt the threat but they are trying to make it seem that way

Im entitled to my conspiracies to >D
So, if I have this correct: you feel that people are too quick to jump to conclusions and they need to think outside the box.... so you're proposing a Jewish conspiracy?

keanu.gif

This should go without saying - particularly for Americans - but the actions of a government, even a democratically elected government, do not necessarily represent the will or values of the entire population. (Much less a diverse global population.) When bigots attack Muslim people, they generally do so by citing the actions of repressive governments or fringe terrorist organizations and claiming "they're all like that."

We're not going to allow that on NikeTalk. This isn't Facebook.

You can criticize the Netanyahu administration and abhor the establishment of an Israeli apartheid state without engaging in ignorant, anti-Semitic "Jewish bankers control the weather" conspiracy nonsense:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news.../how-benjamin-netanyahu-enables-anti-semitism

So, if I have this correct: you feel that people are too quick to jump to conclusions and they need to think outside the box.... so you're proposing a Jewish conspiracy?

keanu.gif

This should go without saying - particularly for Americans - but the actions of a government, even a democratically elected government, do not necessarily represent the will or values of the entire population. (Much less a diverse global population.) When bigots attack Muslim people, they generally do so by citing the actions of repressive governments or fringe terrorist organizations and claiming "they're all like that."

We're not going to allow that on NikeTalk. This isn't Facebook.

You can criticize the Netanyahu administration and abhor the establishment of an Israeli apartheid state without engaging in ignorant, anti-Semitic "Jewish bankers control the weather" conspiracy nonsense:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news.../how-benjamin-netanyahu-enables-anti-semitism

thats the thing meth im not in here blaming anyone of doing this im saying lets talk about what else could be going on outside of this russia investigation since the russia investigation is all conspiracy with no proof you being an administrator should know there is no one who knows information technology %100 since it is man made and man is not perfect so nothing is %100 secure. Everyone is so focused on the russia investigation that they don't think for a chance that can be smoke and mirrors or a distraction for something bigger.

I never said it was the Jews for "fact" since i have no proof but no one can tell me what was really behind Trump making Jerusalem the capital of Palestine since no one in 2500 years was able to make that call so unless you can tell me who owns that country we all have opinions that we are entitled too.

Nice Gif work and im glad i finally got peoples attention

the fact that you keep referring to them as "the Jews" betrays your true feelings.

if you don't want to appear anti-semitic, say it's the Israeli government or Zionists.

Do you think trump knew that we he ran?

We will see tho i cant wait till this probe is over
It's part of the duty of the campaign to make sure that any kind support they get (info, money, etc...) is clean/legal. "I didn't know" as a justification doesn't work with the FEC, so it doesn't matter that Trump didn't know.

the fact that you keep referring to them as "the Jews" betrays your true feelings.

if you don't want to appear anti-semitic, say it's the Israeli government or Zionists.

My fault but i didn't know this was offensive.

I don't take offense of someone calling me black but some black people do.

It's part of the duty of the campaign to make sure that any kind support they get (info, money, etc...) is clean/legal. "I didn't know" as a justification doesn't work with the FEC, so it doesn't matter that Trump didn't know.

and im not saying him not knowing is justified for him paying russia to help run his campaign.

But you can't expect someone who had no political experience who was born into billions to know how this works.

My fault but i didn't know this was offensive.

I don't take offense of someone calling me black but some black people do.

and im not saying him not knowing is justified for him paying russia to help run his campaign.

But you can't expect someone who had no political experience who was born into billions to know how this works.

You know there is an entire industry built around elections, right? Consultants, lawyers, lobbyists, former politicians, etc... who know the ins and outs, the do's and dont's of the system. If he is running to be one who will sign the bills that will become laws, you should see the absurdity of even entertaining the idea that "he didn't know campaign laws."

and i can't read this article keeps telling me to sign up so can someone copy and paste it here

How Benjamin Netanyahu enables anti-Semitism

The dangers of weaponizing anti-Jewish hatred

In 1896, Theodor Herzl proposed Zionism as a solution to anti-Semitism. Anti-Semitism, he argued, was a result of Jews being people without a homeland. With a state of their own, Jews would transform into muscular specimens that demanded world respect, and the future Jewish state — a liberal, secular utopia of freedom and prosperity — would finally uproot the source of anti-Semitic persecution. In the meantime, however, he was comfortable exploiting anti-Semitism for his own purposes, exaggerating Jewish power and encouraging anti-Semites to support his project as a refuge for the Jews they didn’t want.

This precedent is being pushed to scandalous new extremes by Benjamin Netanyahu and his supporters, who are increasingly allying with anti-Semites and promoting anti-Semitism, even as they cynically claim to be its chief victim. To pull this off, they are redefining “anti-Semitism” to mean opposition to Netanyahu’s policies and “Jews” to mean his supporters. This strategy not only abuses history, it endangers the Jewish people by legitimizing real anti-Semitism and anti-Semitic regimes.

“Anti-Semitism” — a term coined in Germany in 1879 — is a modern ideology different from earlier theologically driven Jew hatred. Pre-modern hatred of Jews based itself on early Christian anti-Jewish notions such as deicide (the killing of God) and the curse of rejecting Christ. Early church texts connecting Jews to Satan later evolved into medieval myths about Jewish demonic behavior, ritual murder, host desecration and more.

Starting in the late 19th century, modern anti-Semitism was built upon this foundation but reflected Europe’s new secular, increasingly democratic environment. Rather than decrying Jewish religious disbelief, anti-Semites feared global domination by an international Jewish conspiracy. Anti-Semites also increasingly viewed Jews as a race distinct from their own, and thus unable to overcome their negative qualities, no matter how much they changed their outward appearance.

Unlike medieval Jew hatred, modern anti-Semitism acted as an organizing principle of people’s entire political worldview. It was not merely a casual prejudice; it was an ideology, one that became the platform of modern political parties seeking to mobilize millions of voters in favor of a set of ultranationalist ideas that favored an anti-liberal, authoritarian regime based on race and an aggressive military.

Above all, anti-Semitism acted as a code to rally disparate classes that feared the effects of modernity — industrialization, urbanization, secularization — would destroy traditional society and its hierarchy. That is why Jews could be seen as the communist threat and the capitalist exploiter, both the power mogul and his army of poor minions.

Anti-Semites assumed that all Jews constituted a single being, with a famous Jewish tycoon such as Lionel or Edmund Rothschild at its head, conspiring to conquer and destroy the world and its natural nationalist order. (The Rothschilds were the most famous Jewish banking family of the 19th century and symbolized international Jewish wealth and power for anti-Semites at that time, as George Soros does for many anti-Semites today.)

Although these anti-Semitic parties were a flash in the pan in the 1880s and 1890s, they left behind a dangerous legacy: making it politically acceptable to talk about Jews as an outsize threat. And that legacy ultimately helped pave the way for the rise of new anti-Semitic parties in the 1920s and 1930s, parties that did not mean this rhetoric merely as a code but were put into power all the same. Only with the full expression of the ideologies’ genocidal potential during the Holocaust was anti-Semitism finally rendered politically unacceptable.

And this brings us back to Netanyahu. Last fall, Hungary’s ultranationalist government launched an anti-Semitic campaign with posters of Soros that evoked the classic anti-Semitic lie of a powerful, foreign, cosmopolitan Jew using his wealth in a shadowy manner to destroy the fabric of the nation. Israel’s ambassador immediately rebuked the government, but then Netanyahu retracted the ambassador’s criticism, despite grave concerns by Hungarian Jews that it was inflaming local anti-Semitic aggression.

Netanyahu’s son later posted a virulently anti-Semitic meme with Soros as puppet master behind his (Netanyahu’s) family legal troubles, which the prime minister again refused to condemn. And now Netanyahu has joined anti-Semites in accusing Soros of engineering and paying for the global Jewish effort — an effort including countless groups in America, Israel and beyond — to stop Israel from deporting 40,000 African refugees.

Netanyahu is not merely cynically stoking a dangerous anti-Semitic myth that still resonates with millions of people for political gain. He is going further and trying to redefine anti-Semitism.

For Netanyahu and many in his camp, at home and abroad, anti-Semitism no longer means evoking fear of shadowy Jewish power, Jewish exploitation of capitalist opportunity or an ethno-nationalism that refuses to see Jews as equal co-citizens. Instead, anti-Semitism is now defined as opposition to Israel’s current regime. To oppose Netanyahu personally, or to oppose the settlement project and the occupation of territories captured during the Israeli-Arab wars more generally, is for them the very essence of “anti-Semitism.”

To Netanyahu and his backers, the only acceptable form of Zionism, and thus the only acceptable political position for loyal Jews or their non-Jewish allies, is unequivocal support for Israel’s current government and its initiatives. Even the strand of Zionism embodied by J Street — an American organization that promotes a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and opposes Israeli settlements in the West Bank — let alone Zionist groups to their left, now constitutes an “anti-Semitic” threat.

Netanyahu’s purpose is the same as his anti-Semitic predecessors: to rally disparate groups behind his ethno-nationalist project by stoking fear and hatred of its political opponents. Jews in Israel or America who support Israel and oppose Israel’s military rule in the West Bank are thus framed not as political opponents within the camp, but as “anti-Israel” and thus “anti-Semitic” outsiders. In contrast, racist comments about Palestinians or political positions that deny collective or individual Palestinian rights are mainstreamed and deemed acceptable.

This is why the Zionist Organization of America can invite Stephen K. Bannon to be the guest of honor at its banquet. This is why Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer can accept an award from the Islamophobic hatemonger Frank Gaffney. And this is why the Israeli Bar Association invited South Carolina state Sen. Alan Clemmons — a devout Christian who has called supporters of J Street “anti-Semitic” and denied the existence of a Palestinian nation — to keynote its Jerusalem conference on anti-Semitism, where his talk addressed “the lie of occupation.”

Indeed, Netanyahu is not merely applying anti-Semitic stereotypes to the Jewish left. He is embracing those stereotypes to read the left out of the Jewish community. Hence his willingness to cut political ties with left-wing Jews in the United States in favor of evangelicals and other right-wing Christian allies.

He can make common cause with Bannon or Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban because their enemy is his enemy: liberals and Muslims. If Netanyahu’s left-wing Jewish critics are no longer seen as Jewish but rather as enemies of the Jewish people, then attacking Soros through a hooknosed caricature is not anti-Semitic. Through this intellectual sleight-of-hand, people who might otherwise be seen as anti-Semites now become friends of Israel, while his anti-Semitic attacks become legitimate criticism of Israel’s enemies.

The danger of this behavior is not only its corrosive effect on the Jewish community and, paradoxically, on Jewish support for Israel itself. Even more perniciously, the self-described “leader of the Jewish people” has given his stamp of approval to one of the most destructive lies in modern Jewish history. When David Duke and the Daily Stormer website are voicing their support for Netanyahu and citing him as proof of their own pernicious lies, that damage is difficult to undo.

It took the Holocaust to render such anti-Semitic lies unacceptable in Western society. How ironic that the prime minister of Israel, so focused on his own career and ethno-nationalist agenda, is rendering them acceptable again.

This thread: "the sky is sometimes blue, sometimes grey"

JW: "what a circlejerk!! Take off the sunglasses and look at the Sun! It maximizes vitamin D delivery to your eyes!!"

that went over my head :lol:

You know there is an entire industry built around elections, right? Consultants, lawyers, lobbyists, former politicians, etc... who know the ins and outs, the do's and dont's of the system. If he is running to be one who will sign the bills that will become laws, you should see the absurdity of even entertaining the idea that "he didn't know campaign laws."

like i said im not excusing him of the russia dealings i believe he will end up going down for it but at our expense we don't know where this man money is tied up but trump has property all over the world not just "russia". We started this probe because we wanted to believe he rigged the election but to me he ran on bigotry that the US was built on.

All im saying is its so easy to make up all these accusations against "russia" since we really don't know their ulterior motive and we can't say they are a allies. But what if trump really didn't do anything? Anything "russia" related in the western civilization screams conspiracy and im sure you can make all kinds of stories just off his business ties in russia

but what about his business ties with people we trust? It just seems to me him claiming jerusalem as a capital screams potential conspiracy too but since we have good relations with the jewish population and what they been thru no one even takes a double look if it was as easy as trump made it i believe it wouldn't took 2500 years to make that happen

Is that hard to believe?

There is no proof of Russian meddling, if you ignore the collective US intel community, the sum of Russian contacts omitted by Trump staffers and only take Fox and Friends' word for it.

And by "Friends" I obviously mean Putin.

Russia was all over the election, probing election systems and as of lately messing around in the nuclear power sector. The Trump campaign was all over Russia: Manafort and Gates have been conspiring with pro-Russia elements in Ukraine for years and for no apparent reason find themselves in charge of the Trump campaign. Flynn got himself all caught up lying to his own country's intelligence service about his dealings with Russians, making promises about sanctions and now this treasonous SOB is snitching to stay out of prison. Sessions apparently has a giant tumor in part of his brain, where meetings with Russians are stored. Kushner couldn't get a security clearance if his life depended on it, because of his financial exposure and his countless omissions on his security clearance applications. We've got Manafort, Kushner and Trump Junior meeting Russians at the Trump Tower and we've got rapidly changing explanations of these troubling events. We've got Trump soliciting Russia for hacked emails on live TV and while Trump is busy insulting allies, he's very handsy with Putin at the G20 summit, even having a tête à tête at the summit diner. We've got Trump purging the FBI in order to dismantle the Special Counsel. We got Roger Stone predicting WikiLeaks' leaks. We got Rex Tillerson criticizing Russia one day and tweeted out of a job the next . And now we got Cambridge Analytics and Facebook.

You don't have to be an idiot savant Sherlock Holmes type to be a little concerned about the giant KGB **** stain on this Presidency, you just have to avoid relying solely on Fox and RT for enlightenment.

Last edited:
thats the thing meth im not in here blaming anyone of doing this im saying lets talk about what else could be going on outside of this russia investigation since the russia investigation is all conspiracy with no proof you being an administrator should know there is no one who knows information technology %100 since it is man made and man is not perfect so nothing is %100 secure. Everyone is so focused on the russia investigation that they don't think for a chance that can be smoke and mirrors or a distraction for something bigger.

I never said it was the Jews for "fact" since i have no proof but no one can tell me what was really behind Trump making Jerusalem the capital of Palestine since no one in 2500 years was able to make that call so unless you can tell me who owns that country we all have opinions that we are entitled too.
If you think it's irresponsible to point the finger at Russia "without proof", why do you consider it appropriate to scapegoat Jewish people generally, due solely to a racist, hard right's administration's support of another racist, hard right administration?

The impulse to vet information carefully before rushing to share something that conforms to your worldview is a good one, but there's a world of difference between "you can't talk about the Roy Moore allegations because they haven't been proven in a court of law yet" and "you have no proof that French Stewart is a cannibal."

There's ample evidence suggesting Russian meddling in the 2016 US elections. As such, it's a legitimate subject of discussion. "Don't let the Russia investigation distract you from the fact that the Democrats are running a child slavery ring out of an abandoned Chuck-e-Cheese in Woodbridge" is not a legitimate subject of discussion. You have the right to your own opinions, certainly, but you don't have the right to abuse a private platform to serve as a megaphone for those opinions. Ask blco02, titanium tea, and all the other banned racists.

Conspiracy theories appeal to those who struggle to make sense of an unjust and unfair world that seems beyond reason or control. The same basic impulse that led ancient people to believe that lightning is hurled to Earth by cloud-dwelling giants or that their own indiscretions were influenced by sorcery leads people, today, to claim that the attenuation of their masculine authority is the product of some massive conspiracy. "Your recent unemployment represents a confluence of historical and sociological trends" is harder to grasp than "immigrants stole your job." The former explanation is accurate and responsible, but complicated and mystifying. The latter explanation is viscerally satisfying, as it gives you someone or something tangible to blame. Guess which type of explanation spreads faster on social media.

Let's not allow modern technology to take us all back to the dark ages.

I would advise you to learn from the mistakes of this DC council member: https://www.vox.com/identities/2018...-anti-semitism-conspiracy-theory-trayon-white
Propagating these beliefs is not harmless. Hate crimes have been on the rise in the United States, and the widespread online scapegoating/demonization of minority groups is largely to blame. Hate groups blame the collapse of society on the "gay agenda." They blame people of color for crime and drug use, or for taking "their" jobs. Everyone should understand where these "beliefs" come from and how supporting or furthering these narratives can hurt innocent people - as well as our society/community as a whole.

It's irresponsible for us to allow NikeTalk to be misused amplify outright falsehoods and hate speech.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...rch-cambridge-analytica-offices-idUSKBN1GV2OQ
UK authorities seek warrant to search Cambridge Analytica offices
Britain’s data protection authority plans to seek a warrant to search the offices on Tuesday of London-based political consulting firm Cambridge Analytica, UK Information Commissioner Elizabeth Denham told Channel 4 News on Monday.

Channel 4 broadcast secretly taped interviews with senior Cambridge Analytica executives in which they boasted of their ability to sway elections in countries around the world with a menu of digital manipulation and traditional political trickery.

“I think we should all be shocked by this,” Denham told Channel 4.

The Information Commissioner’s Office is conducting a broad probe into the use of personal data in British political campaigns, which Denham said concerned both Cambridge Analytica, Facebook and 30 different organizations and political parties.

The New York Times and the British Observer newspaper reported on Saturday that the political analytics firm had harvested private data on more than 50 million Facebook users to support Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential election campaign.

Cambridge Analytica and its executives did not immediately respond to requests by Reuters for comment.

:nerd:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ral-to-meet-with-tenants-about-kushner-report
N.Y. Attorney General to Meet With Tenants About Kushner Report

Back
Top Bottom