***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Extremely proud of Barson for putting the blame on Candy. She's hurting his 2020 aspirations. I think Candy might be a LIB.
The Venn diagram of LIBs and SHEs is a circle.
BEEN saying this, I went to high school with one of jeb's kids and couple heavy weight GOP'ers and some of these dudes are now heavily involved with the party....

Shhhhhhh is hilarious, until you realize how much they are f'n with people's lives
Reminds me of those family stories where some kid's parent is gone on a very long trip, and you grow up and realize they bounced/died of aids or something terrible. But nobody ever acknowledges it at the family gatherings because "it makes us look bad"

5213d63aafa96f1191000010.jpg

Sometimes if libs think they can tread on us TRUE PATRIOTS, you need to take matters into your own red, white and blue knuckles. #SMASHMOUTHPOLITICS means smashing mouths any way possible, be it with my #GUNSGODANDGLORY, #CALLOFDUTYC4TRIPWIRE, or #COALGANG2020FISTSofFURY. Let this be a lesson to libbies out there, we gon #TAKEOURCOUNTRYBACK and #LOCKHERUP. Thoughts and prayers, mental illness is a serious epidemic in our young nationalist youth.

Alternate Fox News:

Old white authoritarian guy:
"Donald Trump is showing here that he's a weak-minded individual who just relies on copying his predecessor. America needs a stronger leader who takes his own stands. Not a game show host."

Middle-America blonde girl:
"Yea if Barack jumped off a bridge would he too? I mean c'mon."

Back
Top Bottom