***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Meth lets just agree to disagree. I can do this all day.

We have some things figured out but not all and all im saying is Trump aint the person to have figured out the 2500 years of unjust in the middle east. No man is perfect.
Your post was akin to yelling "fire" in a crowded theater, then arguing afterwards that "facts are like, subjective, dude" and "there's a fire somewhere and I didn't specifically say how big it was or whether it was even here, so back off. A bunch of people were laughing, too, and that's also a noise that they made, which I found distracting. If they're allowed to laugh, I should be allowed to make sounds, too. And really, what is a movie theater anyway? We're all just like, floating through space, man."

That you can spin yourself around in a circle all day is immaterial.

There are consequences to these types of statements.

Donald Trump blaming "illegal immigrants" for losing the popular vote, or blaming "sanctuary cities" for the opioid crisis has consequences. Hate mongering often leads to violence and harassment. It's irresponsible for us to serve as a vector for that type of baseless scapegoating. If you want to believe that a cabal of repitilian shapeshifters is using cell phone radiation to turn children gay, that's your prerogative. It's not incumbent upon us to give you a platform to share that belief.

If you're interested in epistemology or the sociology of knowledge, great. It's a fascinating field and it's never been more relevant. It's even been discussed in this thread: https://niketalk.com/threads/official-political-discussion-thread.509493/page-3958#post-28975799

It is not, however, a cover for unsubstantiated claims. That all knowledge is inherently subjective means that, to be responsible, each claim should be properly situated and regarded as provisional. Should additional information raise doubts as to the validity of a previously held belief, we must be open to modifying that belief. Otherwise, those beliefs are based in faith, not reason or experience.

The irony, here, is that while arguing that there is no absolute truth - you're eschewing the shared, empirical standards that develop humanity's relative truth in favor of a prejudicial belief that you refuse to question or qualify.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-says-flood-of-african-migrants-worse-than-sinai-terrorists/

one last thing before meth tries to ban me

Look at who supports a wall too and watch who gets paid to build the wall in the states

So I take it you never bothered to read the article I posted yesterday. You can (and should) call out the racism of the Netanyahu administration without engaging in some drunken Mel Gibson rant about Jews controlling the world.

You're acting in bad faith and will be restricted from this discussion moving forward.

vanessa (if she got the alimony) hoping it’s a windfall

giphy.gif

Took him long enough to realize that. He didn’t notice the bulls but they spewed during the Obama administration it was it just the fact that he was black and he was looking through his tinted glasses that lets his have preconceived notions about certain ethnic groups?

"Despite increasingly pathetic denials, it turns out that the "nothing-burger" has been covered with Russian dressing all along."

Bruh this is the hottest bar of 2018 so far. I was low key salty I didn't came up with that in my nothing burger jokes.

But seriously what Fox News does should be illegal. It's literally a propaganda and hate/fear-mongering machine. They've launched a full-assault on federal law enforcement and poison our country.

To follow up on that Sarkozy story:
http://www.euronews.com/2011/03/16/gaddafi-s-son-calls-the-libyan-rebels-traitors

"
Gaddafi’s son was then asked that as France was the first country to recognise the Interim Transitional National Council in Benghazi, what was his opinion of President Sarkozy.

Saif al-Islam: “Sarkozy must first give back the money he took from Libya to finance his electoral campaign. We funded it and we have all the details and are ready to reveal everything. The first thing we want this clown to do is to give the money back to the Libyan people. He was given assistance so that he could help them. But he’s disappointed us: give us back our money. We have all the bank details and documents for the transfer operations and we will make everything public soon.”

"

Trump’s national security advisers warned him not to congratulate Putin. He did it anyway.

President Trump did not follow specific warnings from his national security advisers when he congratulated Russian President Vladimir Putin Tuesday on his reelection, including a section in his briefing materials in all-capital letters stating “DO NOT CONGRATULATE,” according to officials familiar with the call.

Trump also chose not to heed talking points from aides instructing him to condemn Putin about the recent poisoning of a former Russian spy in the United Kingdom with a powerful nerve agent, a case that both the British and U.S. governments have blamed on Moscow.

nBeqOpmW2bnm06h89LqAMjTwk6Q=.gif

Part 2 of the Cambridge Analytica-Trump Campaign expose

Aren't the C4 videos enough to indict Trump or nah? I mean the CEO admitted tampering or influencing voters via propaganda.

Social Media bout to get a sequel and the dude Zuck bought out from the company must feel the sweet revenge

Back
Top Bottom