***Official Political Discussion Thread***

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5e867c0deab4

George Will with that ether to make Mike Pence soul burn slowwwww.

Man George Will got in his bag for this one.
Conservative on Conservative violence...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
stay classy, white house:

White House official mocked 'dying' McCain at internal meeting
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...icial-mocked-dying-mccain-at-internal-meeting
Special assistant Kelly Sadler made the derisive comments during a closed-door White House meeting of about two-dozen communications staffers on Thursday morning.

“It doesn’t matter, he’s dying anyway,” Sadler said, according to a source familiar with the remarks at the meeting.

Perhaps some of you aren't lucky enough to know a true REPUBLICAN in real life, but let me tell you: this is exactly something any of them would say.

The Coalgang is not hyperbole. It is an understatement.

We are holding back because we know you libbie snowflakes will CRY CRY CRY.

If we're saying this about McCain, imagine what we say in private about Obummer and Crooked H.

Last edited:
stay classy, white house:

White House official mocked 'dying' McCain at internal meeting
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...icial-mocked-dying-mccain-at-internal-meeting

Perhaps some of you aren't lucky enough to know a true REPUBLICAN in real life, but let me tell you: this is exactly something any of them would say.

The Coalgang is not hyperbole. It is an understatement.

We are holding back because we know you libbie snowflakes will CRY CRY CRY.

If we're saying this about McCain, imagine what we say in private about Obummer and Crooked H.

giphy (29).gif

We don't want to hit Libs and Rinos with #SmashMouthPolitics but they give us no choice with their CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO AND THEIR LIES.

Trump will complete his term and the more I think about it, the less I believe he will Ever smell a prison, no matter what Mueller does, at the very most he’ll be impeached, but he will remain free, just think about it, we live in a country where white cops have been on record murdering civilians, most who are black and they simply won’t put them away, we really think they gonna put away their white president that stands for all the supremacy and ignorance this nation stands for? NOPE...not happening, dude would get impeached and will leave the White House, richer and with a bigger network to make more money off his time as President.

It always bears repeating, when confronted with these stories from whinny business owners. There is never a shortage of workers, there are only wage that are too low.

With that said, if your business model requires immigrants in order for you to be profitable and competitive, how in the holy hell can you vote for Trump.

Being around experienced, well-paid, and older mechanics and electricians who wouldn't put in an extra hour of paid work just so their backs and knees can rest has taught me that quality of life matters just as much as salary.

It think it's unfair to downplay the reality that American workers don't want seasonal jobs, even if they pay relatively better than minimum wage ($12 and $17 in Kentucky). In addition, those jobs tend to be physically demanding, and they tend to be located in areas that experience youth drain, which means that the local population is much less likely to want (or be able) to work physical jobs, and you're not dragging the youth back from urban centers to rural areas, even with $30/hr, three-month-long jobs and no real social safety net or opportunities to professionally develop outside the high demand season. So, it becomes a choice between watching your business die because you can't meet the demand, dealing with very high turnover rates, or, in the absence of foreign labor (for whom $17/hr for 3-5 months is not nothing), invest in automation.

Trump will win again. As we speak they’re misprinting voter cards, assigning more sites that are 2-3 hours away, creating more loopholes to make people not be able to vote, etc. America is the land of fat, white, idiots. Everyone else will have to accept that or change it

Who do you think should be the Democratic nominee then?

Sanders, Warren I'd prefer to see take another shot. Kamala Harris, who I believe wouldn't stand a snowballs chance. Though at this point in time it comes down to what Democrat can herd sheep from fickle 'independant' white America and the non-racist republican voters, the latter who I am convinced is a number that is getting smaller and smaller as the months go on.

At any rate, Dems are going to have to pay some heavy lip service to the communities Trump has pissed off the most, assuming they don't have short term memories which voters tend to suffer from come election time.

Back
Top Bottom