***Official Political Discussion Thread***

tumblr_m7ypukfij61qziz24o1_500.gif

amidst all this chaos, it is a clear reminder about the importance of voting. I just exercised my duty to vote and I hope every American in here does the same.

to let you know why it's so important, listen to my story: I spent a good hour looking for Donald Trump's name on the ballot so I could vote for him again in 2018. his name was nowhere to be found! the fix is in. which brings me to my second point: invest some time informing yourself on the election and the ballot. remember that every race counts, not just the ones for federal office. we can and we will change things.

Lmao... MD Dem governor candidate ben jealous is holding an interview in my church which is my wife’s family church going back generations called St James Episcopal church.

It’s the first black Episcopal church established south of the mason dixon line in the US. It’s other claim to fame is Bishop Curry (now the leader of the Episcopal faith in the US) who gave the sermon for Megan Markle & Prince Harry was the rector here for 10 yrs.

jelous is claiming this has been his family’s church for years & how he’s been coming for years.I’ve been going to this church of 22 years since I’ve been with my wife & have never ever seen him there. Not even a Christmas or Easter mass. What a lying sack of ****.... :lol:

Lmao... MD Dem governor candidate ben jealous is holding an interview in my church which is my wife’s family church going back generations called St James Episcopal church.

It’s the first black Episcopal church established south of the mason dixon line in the US. It’s other claim to fame is Bishop Curry (now the leader of the Episcopal faith in the US) who gave the sermon for Megan Markle & Prince Harry was the rector here for 10 yrs.

jelous is claiming this has been his family’s church for years & how he’s been coming for years.I’ve been going to this church of 22 years since I’ve been with my wife & have never ever seen him there. Not even a Christmas or Easter mass. What a lying sack of ****.... :lol:
You're still voting him though, right?

Eff him & his nazi brand... him going to the White House was the final straw for me. I had stopped listening to him when he started popping off at the mouth about the deplorable in chief but when he went to DC, I deleted his music off of my iTunes & iCloud & threw away the CDs & vinyl I had of his...I just can’t get down with that level of dumb*ssery.... He & that facist nazi brand are the compete right fit.

:lol: At the mental gymnastics trying to disntance Trump from the shooting in Pittsburg, talmbout is not his fault, he can’t control what others do...that’s not the argument tho...imo Trump should be held responsible for adding fuel to the fire, he’s made it ok to be openly racist, to spew hate and has encourage violence in his name...so Yeah Trumpito, hold those deaths on your conscience

Back
Top Bottom