***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Mr. Kanye Biscuits and Gravy West is a national hero. Libs think they can intimidate us by deleting our songs off of iTunes and don't play our hits but we don't give a ..... so. Candace already vouched for him, Barson already diagnosed him, Besty Bae already educated him and our PRESIDENT ELECT already Loves him. Nuff said lib scum.

it’s wild all the spanish cats i grew up with that voted for trump are big stressin now lol

giphy.gif

Eff him & his nazi brand... him going to the White House was the final straw for me. I had stopped listening to him when he started popping off at the mouth about the deplorable in chief but when he went to DC, I deleted his music off of my iTunes & iCloud & threw away the CDs & vinyl I had of his...I just can’t get down with that level of dumb*ssery.... He & that facist nazi brand are the compete right fit.
ksteezy ksteezy still put here wearing Yeezys

Wait so Trump trying to kick out naturalized citizens too? Well I’ll be damn :lol:
If I'm reading that article right, it says the details haven't been made clear so "it could" include deportation. If this is the case then the headline/tweet are very misleading.

Wait so Trump trying to kick out naturalized citizens too? Well I’ll be damn :lol:

It won't happen (because you can't nullify an amendment with an executive order AND he won't have enough people in Congress to vote that way).

BUT, if people continue to indulge in the false equivalency BS, we might end up with a constitutional convention (in favor of the GOP). At that point, all bets are off.

Thought it was to end future birth rights ?
Here is the thing, the 14th amendment all gives equal protection under the to all citizens. If it is gone (which is won't be) or the 5 conservatives clowns on the Supreme Court give him wiggle room (you never know), the Trump administration and the Republicans could argue that there are different classes of citizens, and some citizens (naturalized) have fewer rights than others.

Trump is sickening. I'm taking a day off work to drive some folk to early vote. People have to wake up, Trump is pulling the country into a fascist state at an alarming rate.

It won't happen (because you can't nullify an amendment with an executive order AND he won't have enough people in Congress to vote that way).

BUT, if people continue to indulge in the false equivalency BS, we might end up with a constitutional convention (in favor of the GOP). At that point, all bets are off.
Nate Silver recently made the point that if Clinton won, with an apathetic liberal base and fired up Republican base is that the GOP might have gotten within inches of the numbers to call a Constitutional Convention next January. If 2020 went bad, they might have gotten it. We would be at the door of America becoming an apartheid state, and clowns would still be on some "They both the same, the Clintons corrupt too, what do they say they have specifically for black people".

Hell, even if the GOP wrote a new constitution nullifying all civil rights laws, dudes still gonna be like "Hillary said super predator one-time doe"

ksteezy ksteezy still put here wearing Yeezys
The thing that galls me about the nazi brand is that in the last 10 yrs or so, they spent millions of dollars wiping away the history that was available online like pics of the dassler brothers in their hugo boss nazi suits, at parties with adolf & goebbels, & also the compete history of their nazi efforts like using left over scrap metal from manufacturing the panzershrek that was used to make gas cans for the concentration camps... They tried to rewrite their history to make it seem like they were made to join the war effort when the dasslers, paticularly adolf were hardcore card carrying members since the “party’s” early days...

Nate Silver recently made the point that if Clinton won, with an apathetic liberal base and fired up Republican base is that the GOP might have gotten within inches of the numbers to call a Constitutional Convention next January. If 2020 went bad, they might have gotten it. We would be at the door of America becoming an apartheid state, and clowns would still be on some "They both the same, the Clintons corrupt too, what do they say they have specifically for black people".

Hell, even if the GOP wrote a new constitution nullifying all civil rights laws, dudes still gonna be like "Hillary said super predator one-time doe"
Like I said in the other thread, if they don't want to do the work to stack the scraps, they'd better not complain when the little bit we have gets taken away.

"Life comes at you fast."

"It be your family"

https://www.axios.com/matt-drudge-f...rTXVgpqN0hMsAkQF6L1_U5vJce4TQ6kIzvI8jzeBcfV9I

Matt Drudge tells Fox News: "Check your soul in the makeup chair!"
Matt Drudge, founder and editor of the right-leaning Drudge Report, issued a rare rebuke on Monday of Fox News hosts for laughing during a segment about Saturday's mass shooting at a Pittsburgh synagogue:

“A segment on Fox News this morning where hosts laughed and joked their way through a discussion on political impact of terror was bizarre. Not even 48 hours since blood flowed at synagogue? Check your soul in the makeup chair!”

Mr. Kanye Biscuits and Gravy West is a national hero. Libs think they can intimidate us by deleting our songs off of iTunes and don't play our hits but we don't give a ..... so. Candace already vouched for him, Barson already diagnosed him, Besty Bae already educated him and our PRESIDENT ELECT already Loves him. Nuff said lib scum.
Barson didn't just diagnose him; he put shelter over his head too.

It's sickening that the media, driven by Soros and Dems, have distorted Ye's tweet. He is clearly saying that he is distancing himself from Hillary and Barack. He is going to focus on being creative, which means he will double his efforts to be Donald Trump's biscuit boy.

Libbies about to take another L. How does it feel????

kanye with the damage control. :lol:

notice how he “woke” up a couple of days before the nov election?
Son jus woke because no one buying those ugly adidas shoes like they used to. ksteezy ksteezy fell for the hype and still out here wearing his ugly piss yellow Yezzys with leggings though. I never fell for the hype. Crazy how grown men in their 30s fell for the hype and dropped thousands of dollars on shoes that retailed for $300 and were made from slave labor for $5. We got a bunch of idiots in this country and around the world.

Last edited:
Son jus woke because no one buying those ugly adidas shoes like they used to. ksteezy ksteezy fell for the hype and still out here wearing his ugly piss yellow Yezzys with leggings though. I never fell for the hype. Crazy how grown men in their 30s fell for the hype and dropped thousands of dollars on shoes that retailed for $300 and were made from slate labor for $5. We got a bunch of idiots in this country and around the world.

Counting another man’s money is for the birds bruh, quit being a bird

Back
Top Bottom