***Official Political Discussion Thread***

ksteezy ksteezy i get it man. i really loved his older music and thought MBDTF was fantastic.

but i think for me, this has been a year where i started doing some things, albeit small ones, to put action behind my beliefs. first time i donated my own money to campaigns. i got everyone at my job registered to vote (even our 125 clients). i drove people to the polls last election. participate in beach clean ups. my wife has been surprised and is becoming more active for women’s rights. i’m trying to be less behind the keyboard and more substantive in real world issues.

ksteezy ksteezy i get it man. i really loved his older music and thought MBDTF was fantastic.

but i think for me, this has been a year where i started doing some things, albeit small ones, to put action behind my beliefs. first time i donated my own money to campaigns. i got everyone at my job registered to vote (even our 125 clients). i drove people to the polls last election. participate in beach clean ups. my wife has been surprised and is becoming more active for women’s rights. i’m trying to be less behind the keyboard and more substantive in real world issues.

I respect that and wish I was more proactive in a sense, I don’t really go crazy over every Yeezy release, but I do own some and still do buy the ones I like...so I’m not gonna act like im all the way ***** Kanye, I still also rock to his old music and even some of his new one, but I would never cape for the man he is today, dude jumped ship and if I ever see him in the street i won’t even bother acknowledging him, when years ago, I’d probably would have acted like a teenage girl in front of him...lol

Yeahhh, I'm not buying Yeezys, though I am not really interested because I find them ugly. I stop rocking NBs too, donated the pairs I had to charity.

I mean even without the large moral stand, I don't feel comfortable consumer supporting Kanye in any way with the destructive **** he is doing right now.

There will be other shoes, and with Trump outchea being vile, I can put that money toward something else.

People can do whatever. But I am on some "**** Kanye" steez heavy. If his music comes on during a Spotify playlist I skip it.

Calling out your anti Haitian rhetoric is being on your d?

Nah but blowing out of context a 4 year old topic of discussion is, you are seriously the only NTer still talking about it, and not because you actually give a **** about the situation between Haiti or DR, but because you wanna troll, which makes you a lame....but roll on....keep hanging off my tip.

Nah but blowing out of context a 4 year old topic of discussion is, you are seriously the only NTer still talking about it, and not because you actually give a **** about the situation between Haiti or DR, but because you wanna troll, which makes you a lame....but roll on....keep hanging off my tip.
Trump basically brought your racist rhetoric to the states...

Wearing Yezzys at this point is basically wearing a MAGA hat though

B5496520-E4D5-4283-8D5E-0B008C292E96.png

Get you a pair of balenciagas

338D4AA3-931F-4645-8560-496ABFA8FE62.png

Is there a local AMC theater you guys can meet up at, on a night before one of Timid's days off.

Guys can see the "Hate You Give" inside, then give a little hate outside
I’m always down for a NT movie night/ boxing match after. I’ve been training hard getting my body fright to possibly have to tango with a goon. Im in great shape and ready to engage and physical activity such as boxing. I ran a 6 min and 30 second mile today, I’m in amazing shape.

Back
Top Bottom