***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Jeb! Bush isn't going to play second fiddle to anyone, let alone a guy who completely trashed him and his entire family in public.

Even if Trump loses, this is bad. Dude is paving the way for a smarter racist and xenophobe to flourish in future elections.
This feels more like the last gasp for the inept and incompetent Republican party and insecure bigoted white voters that grew up in ninjahood's good period of America.

The party is gonna have to retool and restructure from the ground up. If not another nut job can take their party hostage every election year.

Glad someone wrote all the connections down.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing

I don't care how conservative you are I don't know how you csn justify voting for a potential Putin shadow presidency. :lol:

those dudes are way too close.

That's a worrisome article.
And there's now some speculation that Russia may have been behind the wikileaks of DNC emails.

:smh:

btw I hope Tim Canova beats Debbie in the primary next month. Would be a small victory for Bernie and many more.

Last edited:
@ABCPolitics:
BREAKING: DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz announces resignation, effective at end of this week's DNC Convention

:pimp: :pimp:

N1QCyPI.gif

Last edited:
Bye bye Crooked Debbie. I'm surprised Sanders stans aren't crying bloody murder right now. The **** was rigged from the jump.

And who has been talking about it...prior to the emails? Trump.

They lost. Crying about it just cuz somebody stepped down doesn't change anything.

These been the rules. Should've smartened up before you realized you were gonna lose.

Bye bye Crooked Debbie. I'm surprised Sanders stans aren't crying bloody murder right now. The **** was rigged from the jump.

And who has been talking about it...prior to the emails? Trump.
You act as if this was some huge revelation and Trump is a clairvoyant. 
laugh.gif

Anyone with a lick of common sense could see the DNC favored Hillary.  

Hillary should offer a place in her administration as a concession to appease Bernie...

offer him department of education appointment so he can implement the free college...

Hillary should offer a place in her administration as a concession to appease Bernie...

offer him department of education appointment so he can implement the free college...

Bernie isn't even a democrat. I don't think they offer him anuthing significant unless they start to truly feel threatened by trump. They would have picked warren for VP if they were so concerned with the progressive left.

I think this was more about optics then anything else. No reason to have a **** storm at convention

Last edited:

-Bernie and Hillary already struck a deal already, on a compromised platform. He doesn't want to be in her cabinet, and he is of better use in the Senate.

-Bernie can't just implement free college as the Head of the Department of Education. He wouldn't have the power, the president doesn't even have that power.

Dream team Keynote line-up. Obeezy gonna be dropping dem bars Wednesday night

Michelle and Bernie rocking the mic on day one :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom