***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joey B is about to bring dem flames.

Jumpoff Joey as the opening act

Obeezy as the headliner

Also Wednesday is the day Bloomberg (he is still a sws **** boy imo) blessing them mic too.

He gonna give Clinton the endorsement, then perform 'Birds" by the Weeknd, in dedication to our special friend in Da Heightz

LibbyFest finna be lit :smokin

Last edited:
It's so sad and funny cuz Donald was promising to get all the winners and the best they could do celeb wise is Scott Baio.

No joke, until that avocado commercial during the Super Bowl, I thought Baio was dead.  
laugh.gif

https://www.rt.com/viral/352926-bizarre-dnc-wikileaks-revelations/

The DNC offices are never dull, judging by the latest email leaks which reveal a workplace where questionable chicken parts are eaten for lunch, morbid jokes are made and speculation is circulated over who might be gay.

Love is apparently in the air there too, despite some misgivings about expressing it.

In one exchange  between finance directors Jordan Kaplan and Zachary Allen, the words “I love you” are uttered before Kaplan clarifies the exact extent of his love by writing, “No homo.”

The DNC have openly supported LGBT rights but some members of the organization still appear uncomfortable with gay people, speculating over the sexuality of one man by claiming  he “is definitely gay” and “Totes. He gives me daddy vibes.”

One organization who isn’t showing the DNC love is the Chicago Cubs baseball team, who haven’t been giving them free tickets as “the guy who we used to go to hates Obama now”  according to one DNC employee.

Luckily someone in the office has a cousin who can get tickets if desperately needed.

bunch of random stuff. Didn't realize Cam'ron works for the DNC

Last edited:
If they pulled up all my old emails from my state job, oh boy.....years worth of inter-office clowning and shenanigans. :lol:

DNC gonna go back to phone calls and typewritten communications after this.

If they pulled up all my old emails from my state job, oh boy.....years worth of inter-office clowning and shenanigans. :lol:

DNC gonna go back to phone calls and typewritten communications after this.

Nah B, them fools best just go full Game of Thrones and use ravens.

In one exchange between finance directors Jordan Kaplan and Zachary Allen, the words “I love you” are uttered before Kaplan clarifies the exact extent of his love by writing, “No homo.”
laugh.gif

I'm going to a trump town hall tomorrow I can't wait to see the foolishness in person.

^ Stay safe, fam.

Maybe talk to some folks there and see what they're all about, thoughts on Trump's policies, etc.?

I'm going to a trump town hall tomorrow I can't wait to see the foolishne
Please tell me this ain't you famb:

http://imgur.com/uPEmcxn
I'm not a trump supporter bro just bored as hell in my grandmothers country town and trump happens to be making a stop here tomorrow. Why not go to see what he and his supporters are talking about?

Og ok.

You life weights brah?

If so, you might be able to score a some ****old action from a hateful white couple. You'll probably have to be down for some plantation era role play doe

People still writing this dumb **** in emails, especially people working in politics/govt, smh. I learned early on in my career to not put anything in an email or im that isn't strictly business related, profesional, or that is gossipy, hateful, or negative. It's Just stupid, that **** comes back to bite people all the time.

Back
Top Bottom