***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Look at this *****
mjlol.png

Edit:

tenor.gif

I don't think that you can make any rational argument that impeachment for treason is a political process. If you don't get impeached for that what can you be impeached for?

I didn’t see if you guys already discussed this aspect of the trump spies should be executed speech: the White House employees he’s talking about are theoretically going to be witnesses in the impeachment proceeding. He’s committing witness intimidation and tampering with a federal witness with that threat. A federal crime.

Assuming you believe a sitting president can commit a crime.

This fool on the WJ was suspicious because the report was well written with dates and names. The whistle blower is an intelligence officer, what does she think they do?

And I'm starting to have a problem with the show not checking these fools that keep babbling about the Ukraine-Shokin-Biden connection. They need to press them about the facts: names they never say and dates they never mention.

Democrats need to have a solid campaign slogan, that needs to be repeated on every media outlet interview. Don't go negative.

Do: Country over Party
Don't: Party over Country

End every interview "Country over Party". It ties in the republican failures and not mentioning Trump's name.

I don't think that you can make any rational argument that impeachment for treason is a political process. If you don't get impeached for that what can you be impeached for?

The term “treason” gets thrown around a lot. Nothing, to this point, comes close to the crime of treason. There is a narrow definition of treason outlined in the US Constitution.

Back
Top Bottom