***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I tuned into his speech for a good 30 seconds and couldn't stomach him trying to use the civil rights movement as an example as to why this policy is necessary.
******* disgusting.

Using the civil rights movements as a reason why you refuse to stop letting bigots spread propaganda on your website. He is such a clown, we all know it is because of the money. Whenever Dems criticize him, he complains and complains. Whenever conservatives do, he swears he will do better.

Hillary Clinton appears to suggest Russians are 'grooming' Tulsi Gabbard for third-party run

(CNN)Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton said Friday the Russians are currently "grooming" a Democrat running in the presidential primary to run as a third-party candidate and champion their interests.
The comment appears to be directed at Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, who has been accused of being cozy with Russia in the past.

Clinton also accused Jill Stein, the Green Party candidate in both the 2012 and 2016 elections, of being a "Russian asset."
"That's assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not, because she's also a Russian asset," Clinton said. "Yes, she's a Russian asset, I mean, totally. They know they can't win without a third-party candidate."
Stein's campaign, which earned nearly 1.5 million votes in the 2016 election, was part of Russia's meddling efforts, according to a host of congressional reports, including a Senate Intelligence Committee report that indicated Russian social media efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election included messaging in support of Stein

source: https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/18/politics/hillary-clinton-tulsi-gabbard/index.html

Worth noting that the oligarch in question is described in court filings as an upper echelon affiliate of the Russian mob. Firtash claimed "the real power" behind his gas business is Semion Mogilevich, a notorious leading figure in the Russian maffia.

34d3970d990f063c2ef68dde195b3dc1.png

honestly, and no disrespect, but **** all of that.

if you (not you), the American voter vote for trump after every thing that has happened over the last few years then you (not you) are personally responsible for the downfall of this country. period.
there is literally nothing else that needs to come out. NOTHING.
we have more than enough proof, more than enough testimony and we can all see and hear and read it with our own eyes and ears.
they are actually TELLING US, to our faces, ON NATIONAL-no INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION that they are what we all knew they were, long ago.

its not on democrats.
its not on independents.

the GOP is complicit, PERIOD.
trump is a fascist dictator. he is a crook. he is about himself.
he is surrounded by crooks.

this isn't a feeling. WE KNOW THIS. I KNOW THIS. YOU know this. if either of us goes out and votes for that man, knowing all of the above, then we too would be complicit.

enough is enough. we all need to take responsibility for our future and we need to hold ppl accountable.

enough of this oh its not so bad, oh one day, oh if the democrats do this or that maybe

i'm not trying to go down with a sinking ship.

THIS IS A SINKING SHIP.

we can fix this. we have to fix this. we literally don't have a choice.
I'm with you 100%. No disrespect was taken. I know exactly what you're saying. No way in hell I will vote for anybody but the Democrat who wins the nomination. Mr. Trump is a danger to this country. He's slowly paving the way for the next person to come into the White House and be a straight up dictator.

What are you referring to?
ABC posted a video claiming it to be the chaos in Syria but it was actually a gun range in Kentucky. When Mr. Trump mentioned it on Wednesday I had to google to see what he was talking about. It doesn't bother me the news did that as it could have just been an honest mistake. However, with Mr. Trump he's going to make it look like the worst thing ever just so he can say "fake news."

Imagine holding Trump to that standard, to never make a mistake or slip just once?
I totally agree with you. He should definitely be held to the highest standard. However, as a whole, we the American people are dumb as hell. So every time he brings up something like this, he gets sympathy which is complete BS. I hope everybody gets out next November and votes his sorry *** out of office. He's dangerous and it sucks we as Americans are too dumb to see it. Hell some Trump supporter said he didn't care what Mr. Trump did or the policies. He liked Mr. Trump because he doesn't take Sh*t from anybody. I was like, that's the problem with America right there.

Trillary got Tulsi in her feelings

The primary is now between me and you. Brah, no one gives a damn about you :rofl: :rofl:

Then her solution is for Hillary to join the race, something Russia would love for the disruption. And Hillary got zero interest in doing

A hit dog will holler

Back
Top Bottom