***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I’m sorry but the republican bosses have to be worried as all hell when Kentucky turns blue......

KY didn't turn blue, it is just that the Republican was trash so the went with a relatively conservative Dem.

The Governor before Bevin was a Dem also

I believe there are more registered Dems in Kentucky than Republicans. Just that people in Kentucky love to play the "Dems left me behind" BS

Trump still gonna win the state easily.

ask him if he likes melon pan. if he says no, tell him i just revoked his japanese card.
I don't need to ask him. I Googled them and I remember he has a pic on his wall with him and his daughters eating them buns. He told me that's their favorite snack food. (we work together)

Plus every time I gotta approve one of his expense reports I see he been charging meals to a Japanese bakery in town, but that fool been telling me for months that he is doing Keto. So ole boy probably using his P-Card to feed his habit.

Last edited:
Ben and Jerry's Support of HR 40 Might Mainstream the Reparations Discussion

"The iconic, progressive ice cream company is in favor of a House Bill that would develop reparations proposals—a sign that attitudes towards a once-radical answer to racial parity are shifting."

Fiona Hill’s lawyer is accusing Sondland of lying under oath. The lawyer did not mention that both her and Vindman’s testimony prove Sondland also lied under oath when he said Hill never raised any concerns with him about Ukraine.

IMG_20191106_090252.jpg Capture+_2019-11-06-09-03-02.png

we did it

folks at work was talking about voting blue all the way down just to spite trump

I was proud of dwights today
I was just in the 757 over the weekend, booked some nice joints...was texting one yesterday and she just said shes voting "blue" :lol: , good job shorty :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom