***Official Political Discussion Thread***

658E9C60-C2C6-40A8-B29C-8E1CE92965EF.gif

Funny how that works....

Edit: Looks like Trump Stans don’t take kindly to that IG :lol: :sick:
CA945F79-A38D-48EE-8053-FB49AEA2D09D.jpeg
88AF444E-3333-4B10-9C85-9C66CD924300.jpeg

I honestly think conservatives will be even more insufferable if Biden wins. They will purposefully try to sabotage the country to own the Libs. And they will also blame Biden for all of the problems he inherited from Trump :smh:

Last edited:
Serious question, has Trump released his plan for the next four years? Not surprisingly his campaign website has absolutely no future plans listed whatsoever and I don’t think we have heard him say what is is going to do in a second term other than maybe cut taxes again, maybe not

Serious question, has Trump released his plan for the next four years? Not surprisingly his campaign website has absolutely no future plans listed whatsoever and I don’t think we have heard him say what is is going to do in a second term other than maybe cut taxes again, maybe not
4 more years of the same.

another tax cut, another failed attempt to repeal obamacare, another special counsel investigation, another impeachment, another mishandled pandemic, but most important, another 4 years of winning!

SO MUCH HATRED GOING ON IN THIS THREAD. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU LIBS WOULD WISH DEATH ON ANOTHER PERSON!!! OBAMA WOULD NEVER!!!!

I take back that dumb *** question I asked the other day...that man definitely secured his $1700 stimulus.

can´t prove it directly--haven´t seen his taxes--but this is some pretty strong circumstantial evidence:

Trump International Hotel, just a few blocks from the White House, had been a favored gathering place for lobbyists, foreign dignitaries and others hoping to score points with the president. But like most hotels, it is now nearly empty and looking to cut costs because of the coronavirus pandemic.

In recent weeks, the president’s family business has inquired about changing its lease payments, according to people familiar with the matter, which the federal government has reported amount to nearly $268,000 per month.

The Trump Organization owns and operates the luxury hotel, but it is in a federally owned building on Pennsylvania Avenue. As part of its deal to open the 263-room hotel, the company signed a 60-year lease in 2013 that requires the monthly payments to the General Services Administration.

this is legit a crackpot rogue state headline...American People´s Democratic Republic over here.

Back
Top Bottom