***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Jesus....

"Them"

giphy.gif

Mf’s take it in the *** all year paying taxes for nothing and be grateful when they get a couple grand. FOH

local taxes are whatever but federal taxes are straight thievery.

my fam and i were supposed to take my mom to vegas right when covid19 started to pop off in nevada so we cancelled. i have not been there since i was a kid and was excited to go there to eat and shop. looks like we shouldn’t ever go even when it gets better.
It gonna be safe to come in like 2022 if vaccinations. are widespread

Unfortunately, the city is looking at a massive recession for the next couple years.

Vegas is desperate, the strip has only shut down one other time in history.

I feel bad for all them out their in hospitality, but they shouldn’t re open now.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford what is going on in Vegas man?
She is only mayor because her husband was previously mayor, and he resided over major growth in the city.

She left the Democratic Party in like 2009, she is an independent, but she is lends conservative. Only way she could become elected was to stay way from the Republican brand.

She is mayor of Las Vegas, which doesn't include the strip, that is actually in Paradise, Nevada, even though mailing addresses say Las Vegas. So she ain't even talking for most of the mayor players anyway. Boyd probably gassing her up to do this.

Vegas is desperate, the strip has only shut down one other time in history.

I feel bad for all them out their in hospitality, but they shouldn’t re open now.
They are trying to reopen the strip by the end of May. With precautions in place to prevent the spread of the virus.

But they is probably not gonna be a mandate of what steps need to be taken

It is bad idea to reopen now, but I tell the pain of all the workers whose lives are affected by this. My girls parents want to work, but not in these conditions.

She is only mayor because her husband was previously mayor, and he resided over major growth in the city.

She left the Democratic Party in like 2009, she is an independent, but she is lends conservative. Only way she could become elected was to stay way from the Republican brand.

She is mayor of Las Vegas, which doesn't include the strip, that is actually in Paradise, Nevada, even though mailing addresses say Las Vegas. So she ain't even talking for most of the mayor players anyway. Boyd probably gassing her up to do this.

So in other words she leans Deplorable?

Back
Top Bottom