***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This man really is an idiot and he once owned a sports team

granted as dwalk31 dwalk31 is fully aware he ruined that whole league

but stadiums just put tarps over continuously empty seating

1587599979263.jpeg

I know exactly what’s gonna happen every time I read twitter comments yet I still read them....then clicking on some of these idiots profiles and seeing whatS in they timeline....we are so far gone

GOD BLESS CAROLYN GOODMAN. WHAT A GREAT JOB SHE IS DOING AS MAYOR OF LAS VEGAS!! SHE IS GIVING WHAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BY REOPENING THE CITY. I CANNOT WAIT TO VISIT LAS VEGAS ONCE IT REOPEN IN A FEW DAYS!!!!

The restaurant my girl runs and I work at part time had to beg people to go back on payroll so they could get their money, they got enough to get the loan. Now they are all salaried at their unemployment pay with the 600 +tips. :lol:

owner was cool with it, he’s not about to take your money so he can get free money.

RIP

not being able to say a proper final goodbye gotta be the most painful thing in the world. I feel so bad Warren and anyone who’s lost someone close to them because of this disease having to go through that

Last edited:
Terrible. Yeah people that age may already be close to the end, but having nobody there to say goodbye to is devastating. People are going stir crazy when they gotta live alone in their homes - can't imagine what it's like to die alone

Back
Top Bottom