***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Well if he's running away there's no longer an imminent threat.

I hope you are not serious. He was running away with a stolen weapon and then discharged it at the officer. This is AFTER he was confronted for driving under the influence and initiated a physical fight.
Running away does not negate his intent but actually further displays his intent and disregard accountability for his own actions.
Again, I do not believe he should have died.

Well if he's running away there's no longer an imminent threat.
Exactly.
Are you implying that people who commit serious crimes and even violent crimes should be granted leniency because they run away?
Leniency is a legal term. Where was the imminent threat as he was running away from the police? If there's no imminent threat, then using deadly force should not be justified. He was drunk, resisted arrest, and grabbed a taser -- none of those are grounds for the man losing his life as he was running away from the police.

So I can vote for the ppl who regulates the bills, but I can't have a say in who signs off on them?
You're not getting it.

The concept of open primaries in the US (where non-affiliated members get to participate in the internal choice of the party candidate) is a courtesy extended to all voters and is an exception to the way political parties generally operate in most democracies.

In many democracies, party members choose their candidate for a presidential election either by voting or by establishing rules that designate the party leader as the de-facto candidate. As an outsider of a party, you still get to choose who will sign the bills during the general election. As an outsider of either party, it makes sense that you don't get to choose who will represent the party platform. That's what primaries are for.

Honestly could not give a damn if he’s not doing well health wise.
I don't see a favorable outcome when it comes to the long-term health of the US if Trump dies before the election. That will give the GOP the opportunity to put up another candidate that would be palatable enough to bring Republicans home and continue with their agenda under the cover of a return to civility.

I feel you

But Jeff schooled me, so I am tryna school you

He say you don't be listening when he spitting that real.

BTW, he says you need to quite that Playstation BS and cop a Series X in the fall.

AOC as already guaranteed me that Based Jesus Based Jesus is joining team Zbox this holiday season as well.
She say she gonna buy me one so I'm gonna buy "her" a PS5 if you catch my drift

20200614_113220.gif

Y’all gotta watch the Netflix show “patriot act with hasan minhaj” episode on police brutality/training. Very very informative. Cops are basically trained to have one hand on the trigger AT ALL TIMES. Also every few months their records clear of all the errors and complaints. A must watc

Back
Top Bottom