***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Supreme Court rules workers can’t be fired for being gay or transgender

Kind of takes away the notion that conservative judges simply won't vote a particular way on certain issues.

That is a leading argument advanced by many on the left against conservative judges.

A Trump appointee wrote this opinion.

Kind of takes away the notion that conservative judges simply won't vote a particular way on certain issues.

That is a leading argument advanced by many on the left against conservative judges.

I mean, 60% of the conservative judges on the SCOTUS voted that certain people don't have a right not to be discriminated against based on their sexual preference. Not necessarily a compelling case for human rights issues in general. If you take out the liberal judges then its open season on discrimination in the workplace still

But regardless, I'm glad the ruling went the way it went.

No it ******* doesn't.

An exception to the rule doesn't change the rule.

When conservative judges do their dirt your troll *** gonna be in hiding.

The FDA is revoking emergency authorization for the two malaria drugs the Bigot was promoting because they are "unlikely to be effective".

The president of the United States pushed snake oil on folk, and his supporters will never say a peep about how dangerous that was.

Last edited:
You must be furious.

tumblr_ojyun18muV1tkb2p0o1_400.gifv

Pretty stinging L for the Trump administration and GOP, considering they’re on the other side of this landmark LGBT ruling.

I’ve lost track of the accounts that joke about being in favor of this administration. There seem to be a lot more or there’s been a number of his real supporters who found this thread. Anyway, it’s still baffling that this man was voted into office. He’s not fit to run my son’s middle school. I maintain that he did not think he would win the election in 2016. I really hope he dies not win again and we can get back to some semblance of responsible governance next year.

Back
Top Bottom