***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Bernie's opposition to defunding the police is still bad but he's at least bringing out some good endorsements along with AOC.

ColossalLongBighornsheep-size_restricted.gif

Another example of why OBUMMER was a failure as President and we needed a leader like Donald Trump. What sort of man PUBLICLY shows affection towards his wife? You can see that display of WEAKNESS almost made our President-Elect puke. That move was even worse than people who don’t have the WILL POWER and STRENGTH to suppress coughs in meetings. I mean really, who coughs?

I’ll tell you - LIBBIES. Just like they need to get out of meetings, Obama needed to get out of the White House. I’m looking forward to the continued drainage of the swamp when Donald John repeats in 2020.

Trump says he is gonna sign some sort of Executive Order on police reform tomorrow. It will mostly likely be well short of what activist want or even the Dems proposed.

But it will give his supporters a good talking point.

I am sure Delk will be posting about it in here. Saying that it is something and we should be thankful for anything we get. While the same time ignoring Trump's poor record on policing and his general hand waving. It will just something new he can name drop with the First Step Act.

So fair warning for anyone that would have taken the bait tomorrow.

Trump says he is gonna sign some sort of Executive Order on police reform tomorrow. It will mostly likely be well short of what activist want or even the Dems proposed.

I am sure Delk will be posting about it in here. Saying that it is something and we should be thankful for anything we get. While the same time ignoring Trump's poor record on policing and his general hand waving. It will just something new he can name drop with the First Step Act.

Now you are pre-making light of an executive order on police reform :wow:

Same way you make light of the First Step Act, Fair Chance Act and record funding to HBCUs.

Remarkable.

It's funny you say that because you would think that a certain point Trump's base would catch on to the lack of care that he puts into anything not having to do with white supremacy or tearing down any progress Obama made. Damn shame.

Same way you make light of the First Step Act, Fair Chance Act and record funding to HBCUs.

Remarkable.
Spare me your pearl clutching you pathetic troll

I am making light about how you we use it to cape for Trump, while ignoring that there are policy proposal that do way more that the Dems and activist make. I want more robust policy to pass, so I am not falling for Trump's scam

But it is standard practice for you. Since your adore white supremacist like Trump, while hating black people.

Just saying you gonna be in here with crumbs all over your mouth as soon as the news breaks.

Last edited:

Remarkable.

The first step act might have been useful if it wasn't left up to a Trump appointed attorney general or if it decriminalized marijuana making it so less back and brown people are incarcerated for possession.

Fair chance act really did wonders for the black unemployment rate.. NOT

Record funding? The funding was taken way and then given back, don't act like Trump did some amazing deed by funding HBCUs. That money should have been theirs in the first place.

Barr publicly said the First Step Act was a good thing and pledged to implement it but his DOJ then proceeded to impede its implementation.
Hardly an unexpected result of nominating the likes of Sessions and Barr as the AG, both people still stuck in the 90s 'tough on crime' mindset.

While the First Step Act granted release to numerous inmates, Barr's DOJ quickly turned around to block their release and lock them back up with varying degrees of success and condemnation from judges.

For example, prosecutors were instructed to ignore the amount of drugs inmates who applied for release were actually convicted of trafficking or possessing. Instead, they sought to block applications based on how much drugs were part of the crime, generally much larger.

DOJ defended this interpretation (the law doesn't explicitly state how 'quantity' should be determined) and it remains in effect, even as a majority of judges dismissed their interpretation and in some cases condemned them for effectively impeding the First Step Act's intent and implementation.

"Black Lives Matter are taking over America, they want to run the country.

Anybody that criticize them will get fired from their jobs and many Americans have.

They're becoming more and more powerful"

-Tucker Carlson

This guy is a jack*ss

"Black Lives Matter are taking over America, they want to run the country.

Anybody that criticize them will get fired from their jobs and many Americans have.

They're becoming more and more powerful"

-Tucker Carlson

This guy is a jack*ss
There’s a local restaurant that I’ve loved for a long time. Owner was recently outted as a vile maga bigot on social media. His business will die sooner than later because of this. It’s amazing to see comments online with people defending him against “cancel culture” “sheep mentality” etc.

**** him and people that make excuses for these people. The common denominator with these people always seems to be love for trump.

restaurant “staffs” response and owners comments (ironically his names Donnie too)

17889730-204E-46BC-A19B-E94E3E759401.jpeg

[/
78753E03-8980-414B-8ABC-5F2C24CA9E7E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom