***Official Political Discussion Thread***

There’s a local restaurant that I’ve loved for a long time. Owner was recently outted as a vile maga bigot on social media. His business will die sooner than later because of this. It’s amazing to see comments online with people defending him against “cancel culture” “sheep mentality” etc.

**** him and people that make excuses for these people. The common denominator with these people always seems to be love for trump.

restaurant “staffs” response and owners comments (ironically his names Donnie too)

17889730-204E-46BC-A19B-E94E3E759401.jpeg

[/
78753E03-8980-414B-8ABC-5F2C24CA9E7E.jpeg

Hey buddy, thanks for the heads up. I've mentioned to you I'm in Phoenixville, so thank you for letting me know where not to go. 👍👍

Also what’s a database of bad cops going to do? The dude that killed George Floyd had 18 complaints. We don’t need a spreadsheet

It would probably help to prevent officers from simply transferring to another department without having their record follow them

Easy with the "Tom" language

Naw Im good I call em like I see em. If you feel some type of way about that comment that's a you problem. Never called you a Tom, but I can see how you would feel that way about yourself.

Back
Top Bottom