***Official Political Discussion Thread***

cant wait to see Van Jones declaring he became President again if it happens

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Trump: We mostly want Law and Order. Maybe we can have a little justice, as a treat.

Seriously, the mask is off when you say that law and order is separate from justice. Other, more disciplined conservatives have argued that mass incarceration and police violence in the service of private property rights is justice. The argument being that if you own 31 commercial rental properties and someone breaks the window in one of them than we do not live in a justice society, nor a free one for that matter.

If you admit that law and order is separate from justice then what exactly is law and order? It must be cruelty and violence for the sake of hierarchy and sometimes cruelty and violence for its own sake.

Van Jones praising Trump again :smh: :lol:

Van jones got fired by Obama for being to out there, and was an outcast for years. He was doing the TV circuit and to his credit flipped his election night overreaction tag line “Whitelash” to become a legit mover in DC and a lobbyist in all but name. Mostly by not being a conservative but by being willing to say “both sides” on demand.

If Biden and those former Obama staffers take over Washington he’ll definitely no longer be a mover and probably will be ignored. His ability to “work” with Trumps people (kushner) will be gone. It’ll be some random republicans turn to be the “both sides” person. He knows where his butter is biscuited and will give Trump “both sides“ cover whenever he can.

To the first tweet, I say: maybe Putin is not the evil genius we all think he is. It’s a respiratory disease we’re dealing with not the bubonic plague.

Second tweet, I say: that ****er sooooo wanted to be done with Covid that he used Feorge Floyd protests to just blow it off. Maybe rich and powerful people really do have a subconscious death drive. I think that psychology is invoked too often in politics but here we are, the billionaire president is able to go into an enclosed spaces packed with 20,000 coughing, wheezing and cheering comfortably retired podiatrists this weekend. Death drive, baby.

Back
Top Bottom