***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I've always said he should do better with his racial slurs.

SIGH

We need special courts to adjudicate whether or not each accusation of racist speech is indeed racist.

I want to see ads for racism defense attorneys, I want to see flashy racism defense teams for celebrities accused of racism.

I want to see colored pencil sketching if the “was-that-racist?” Court accompanied by audio like “...everyone of all races, sits on a porch...” and “...being good at math is a compliment...”

And we all know who the most prominent defense attorney would be, he can charge astronomical hourly sums for his wealthy clients but if your last name is Moore or Trump, you’ll always get pro bono representation.

ACBDB91F-F8B2-4651-8F14-EFE5697BD24A.jpeg

America’s leading racism defense attorney pulls up in a turquoise suit with some fresh concords on his feet, he uses planted and doctored evidence to get his client acquired but the SJW mob (Twitter) lynched his client anyway. It’s “To Kill a Mocking Bird” crossed with “Better Call Saul.” Or “To Kill a MAGA bird” or “Better Call Delk.”

I didn't know whether to put this in the NBA thread or not but this reference made me think of aepps20 aepps20 :lol:

GORGEOUS. I've mentioned many times that Jim "James" Harden is not only one of my favorite players but he is a compassionate conservative. His work at his local gentleman's club supporting small businesses is legendary.

This is a really unenviable position. Folks are dragging him on Twitter and he can't comment on it because the only thing to appease them would be "I didn't know what it stood for - **** the police" which he absolutely will not say.

He basically just has to wait 12-24 hours to blow over and hope they win the championship because this will comeback twice as hard if/when they lose :lol:

I try to go easy on “normies” for bad takes. Everyone who posts here follows the new closely and many of us have formally studied social and/or behavioral science for years. That’s the experience for most people. Nevertheless, James Harden has been black his whole life and presumably sentient during these last few weeks. Moreover the vast majority of his colleagues and peers could tell him what time it is. Hell, many of the commentators on ESPN, a normally apolitical or reactionary outlet, are saying that the police are trash, especially for black people.

Why on Earth would you were a thin blue line mask?

This is a really unenviable position. Folks are dragging him on Twitter and he can't comment on it because the only thing to appease them would be "I didn't know what it stood for - **** the police" which he absolutely will not say.

He basically just has to wait 12-24 hours to blow over and hope they win the championship because this will comeback twice as hard if/when they lose :lol:

I think it's bigger news because he plays in Houston where the protests have been major and Russ was protesting as well. If he played in Utah or Denver where they're All Lives Matter it wouldn't have been as bad of a look.

Back
Top Bottom