***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Him and Trump will deny this, flip it and then shame Mo’Kelly
1595143200567.gif

Trump is trying to block funds for testing, tracing, and the CDC in the latest relief bill, and federal officers are detaining people in Portland, but apparently you felt this is what was really important.

Politico wrote the article, not me.

That’s it? “I’ll advised fear mongering” :lol:. You can’t offer a more thorough critique of this, than that?

I haven’t watched it so I’m basing that from the quote you posted.

Do you have a link to a recording of the tele-town hall?

I haven’t watched it so I’m basing that from the quote you posted.

Do you have a link to a recording of the tele-town hall?

:lol: you gotta hear the tone of him speaking those clear words, to have it move you anyway? :smh: :lol:. Wow. Yikes.

He said the same things just a few days ago too. Video, since THIS is what would make a difference for you 🙄

:lol: you gotta hear the tone of him speaking those clear words, to have it move you anyway? :smh: :lol:. Wow. Yikes.

He said the same things just a few days ago too. Video, since THIS is what would make a difference for you 🙄

Has nothing to do with tone. I don’t think I mentioned tone at all.

Wanted to see the link so I could provide more feedback since you felt my description of the quote as ill-advised fear mongering was inadequate condemnation.

I’ll let you know my thoughts after I watch.

Just watched. As I said before it seems like ill-advised fear mongering that he is aiming at Democrats and what he labels as “the radical left.”

Speaking of fear mongering, I am interested in your thoughts on this video of Joe Biden:

Joe Biden in 1993 speech warned of 'predators on our streets'

Back
Top Bottom