***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1595342680054.gif

Absolutely love how much she riles up the GOP and their supporters :lol:, she's everything they despise and fear so they can never hide the visceral hatred for her.

Hope she can continue being a thorn on their side for a long time :pimp:

Patiently waiting for calls from her colleagues to censure the congressman accosting another congresswoman in the house the same way the same congressman had another outspoken congresswoman like Maxine Waters censured for calling them out...

Young lady about to serve more time than that Stanford swimmer rapist

Sure. Y’all like to see kids get “scared straight” on the Maury Povich show, but when it happens in real life - you guys hate it.

Re: guy that guy who called AOC disgusting.
I’m sure she is disgusting when she’s taking a dump after eating a bean burrito. You guys don’t agree with that statement? I mean we are all disgusting at certain times in our lives. Like when you’re eating booty that hasn’t been washed in weeks

Dude is a dictator plain and simple. All the years and years of violence in Chicago and nobody gives a damn and his election numbers look like **** so now it's time to "clean up the streets."
**** off

He's just getting ready to unveil the Second Step Act. There's no reason to believe he won't do that any day now.

What happens when citizens start defending themselves against being taken by an unknown group? It’s going to happen eventually.

What happens when citizens start defending themselves against being taken by an unknown group? It’s going to happen eventually.

i really do believe it's going to get worse in the next couple of months leading to election. people seem real ready on both sides

Back
Top Bottom