***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Exactly, when ANTIFA Joe is President, he’ll empower all of us super soldiers to settle MS13 style illegals in the recently vacated McMansions of the now dead senior patriots who all died of the Bill Gates-China flu.

Yeah bruh I already live in the suburbs so I'm getting the artillery ready because once the election results are announced and Biden becomes president, I'm gonna go out and abolish the **** out these suburbs and have Zillow on deck to watch the property values drop in real time.

Yeah bruh I already live in the suburbs so I'm getting the artillery ready because once the election results are announced and Biden becomes president, I'm gonna go out and abolish the **** out these suburbs and have Zillow on deck to watch the property values drop in real time.

Be sure to allocate Soros bucks to hiring extra foot soldiers so we can be ready to strike in early November. Many people are struggling right now and need additional income.

642D4FBD-4370-4833-A2AA-F93577DA6E01.jpeg

265A3CE3-926D-40EC-B477-FF57F78DD999.jpeg

Be sure to allocate Soros bucks to hiring extra foot soldiers so we can be ready to strike in early November. Many people are struggling right now and need additional income.

642D4FBD-4370-4833-A2AA-F93577DA6E01.jpeg

265A3CE3-926D-40EC-B477-FF57F78DD999.jpeg

What the ****! Soros been paying for anarchy? Once I pledged Antifa I've been burning down federal buildings and sneaking into the homes of old women just for the thrill. Def gotta hit him up and get that $200 daily payment. I wonder if he'll give me back pay.

Tan looks real good on Mitch. Compliments his fair skin tone.

I think black America will vote for Kanye bc he represents the people. Also he will promise them a Kim K sex tape if he wins.

Also what’s with the libs infatuation with Ted Cruz? One minute the radical left is for Mexicans, the next minute they wanna teardown the most successful Mexican in American history. The man almost won the republican primary you racist pigs.

Back
Top Bottom