***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If any MAGA goes to a pharmacy to buy some hydroxychloroquine they should be required to spell it from memory and if they spell it wrong, no sale. That should keep the Trump army from getting their hands on any.

from what i've read, and correct me if i'm wrong, hydroxychloroquine isn't bad for you. I think it was used to treat SARS. The issue is that there's no statistically significant scientific evidence to support that it treats COVID and Trump & Co. keep pushing it as a magic cure anyways.

I need that Kamala Harris pick just to see @deuce king reaction.

Second, to see all the salt on Red Rose Twitter.

Warren is seen as a bigger villain than Harris is now on rose Twitter. Although both Harris and Warren both have white spouses so there’s that.

I’d like to see Harris become VP and open up that Senate seat in CA, it would be amazing if we could get Barbara Lee, Loretta Sanchez, Katie Porter or Maxine Waters in that seat.

Of course, Stacey Abrams is the best pick not just for this election but for the 2022 midterms when turnout will be needed and Democrats won’t be able to get as many GOP and co see stove independents without Trump on the ballot.

ACB2E0F6-B96E-42FE-B66C-FCBED24CDFF9.gif

One of the few positives about Trump is that he gives away the game so easily.

America's housing policy is racist as ****, but it is such an combination of bad systems and policies that reinforce each other, that is is hard to convince people on the margin of how racist it is. White supremacist always have a level of plausible deniability.

But Trump's loud *** outchea peddling struggle dog whistles that any reasonable person can see the implicit racism in this nonsense. And he is doing this at a time when many in white America are open to expanding their views on racism in America. So now, folk that were on the margin hear Trump and go...
giphy.gif

However I am pessimistic much will be done. NIMBYISM is so prevalent all of over the political spectrum, far right to far left, and many that want to improve the situation often only want to do it on their terms.

Your Logic doesn’t add up. If dwalk31 dwalk31 Actually believed in getting things passed, he’d be advocating for Progressives/democrats to take over the majority in both the house and senate. Instead, he gives cover to people he claims to know are corrupt, racist partisan hacks...

Imagine defending Roy Moore’s vulnerable seat....while claiming to Be for reparations :lol:

Goofy!

I never defended Roy Moore or his seat.

How can you be anti-mask and pro life? You wear a mask to prevent potentially giving someone Covid the same way you wear a condom to prevent impregnating someone you don't wanna have kids with. If you don't wanna wear a mask then I'm gonna smash raw and don't stop me from having that smishsmortion :pimp:

How can you be anti-mask and pro life? You wear a mask to prevent potentially giving someone Covid the same way you wear a condom to prevent impregnating someone you don't wanna have kids with. If you don't wanna wear a mask then I'm gonna smash raw and don't stop me from having that smishsmortion :pimp:
Only a lib would smash with a mask and condom on, through a glory hole.

I follow the lead of my president who doesnt wear a mask or cover his huge portabello mushroom.

Back
Top Bottom