***Official Political Discussion Thread***

is romenys american flag pendant bigger than Obamas? or is the camera just zoomed in closer?

Romney got that $$ to make his joint bigger :lol:

Is Iran reallllllly 4 yrs closer to a nuclear bomb??? Kinda sounds like the logic that got us stuck in friggin Iraq for 9yrs over some "WMD's" that were never there to begin with...

Is Iran reallllllly 4 yrs closer to a nuclear bomb??? Kinda sounds like the logic that got us stuck in friggin Iraq for 9yrs over some "WMD's" that were never there to begin with...
does a bear **** in the woods and wipe his *** with a fluffy white rabbit?..............who knows

Its just rhetoric.

Basically if you elect the other guy then they are going to steamroll over him and get closer to their goal.

If they elect the other guy then it implies that he'll cut down that 4 year window completely or ****** the progression of their enemies. 

China is up now. Please please please bring up BAIN. Once again it is being handed to him on a silver platter

Haha, you caught that to? I mean it's bound to happen.
yep moderator said it. it was clearly an accident lol. imagine if romney said it

and yes romney has a bigger flag pin. he cares more about america.

did he say take care of terrorists taking jobs or am i hearing wrong?

romney is most full of crap talking about china. obama should get on him for that

does a bear **** in the woods and wipe his *** with a fluffy white rabbit?..............who knows

Its just rhetoric.

Basically if you elect the other guy then they are going to steamroll over him and get closer to their goal.

If they elect the other guy then it implies that he'll cut down that 4 year window completely or ****** the progression of their enemies. 

Yeah I figure its just blind rhetoric but it just seems like a stupid fearmongering tactic....like Iran would be dumb to attack Israel they could blow them to pieces...not to mention the US would step in with the quickness. I just feel like its never gonna happen *shrug*

Minor thing, I've being watching and haven't read this thread, I want to focus on what they're saying BUT...

Does Romney's flag lapel pin have a ribbon on it or a Freemason symbol?

Mitt Romney looks like he'd rather be watching one of his 19 sons flatline than be at that debate. He's all kinds of flustered. Dude looks like he wants to do this...

China is up now. Please please please bring up BAIN. Once again it is being handed to him on a silver platter
man he almost did. he romney invested in companies overseas.at least

SMH

he just wont bring up bain by name. its a damn shame. i just dont understand what his advisors are saying

Romney has complained a few times about the President attacking him and how that isn't going to make things better... is that not Romney's whole campaign? an attack and criticism of Obama?

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom