***Official Political Discussion Thread***

S/o to Amariyanna Copeny a.k.a "Little Miss Flint", how Donald became president after this exclusive fortune teller is beyond my comprehension. Can't make this picture up:
IMG_7356.PNG

IMG_7357.PNG
1598031993738.png

Poor girl is scared of clowns 🤡.
20200821_232308.png
trumpclown.jpg

That sure takes away the narrative that he’s hurting Biden.

Wonder what the next spin will be.
:lol: Man, disingenuous as ever. He’s clearly being used in an attempt to hurt Biden. Did you miss the fact that Kanye himself basically confirmed it to Forbes?

Jesus, this may actually be your most pathetic troll attempts of all of your trolls. Just because the Republicans advising him weren’t smart enough to actually pull it off in swing states doesn’t change that. You obviously weren’t talking about how interesting it was because you thought it would hurt Trump.

I’ve been telling everyone, who is thinking about voting third party this. Sure they promise utopia but you got to vote for the viable candidate and not thrown your vote away.

So throw away your purity tests and vote Trump abd red straight red down ballot, local taxes matter as well. Now will Trump terrorize marginalized people as thoroughly as the libertarian or reform party candidate promises to? No but he’ll torment far more people than Biden will.

Look, dismantling the new deal, reinstalling chattel slavery, and wrecking the climate is a relay race, not a sprint. Plus, Trump May nice too slowly fir your tastes but look at the young, radical new members of Congress who want to bring back indentured servitude and make it so women cannot own property. They are the future but we got to get the old man elected because there are marginalized people whom we can pick off now.

you have the worst avi i've ever seen on here :lol:

A face you want to punch? Libs know nothing except for violence.

Can’t wait to hear sandman’s speech, which I’m sure will be about how difficult it is to just be a racist white kid in America and be persecuted by your peers and adults. Thank god people like Donald trump let him know that even someone like him can become president one day.

Facts. Nobody understands the struggle, except for the Donald. This is why we must re-elect him in November.

I’ve been telling everyone, who is thinking about voting third party this. Sure they promise utopia but you got to vote for the viable candidate and not thrown your vote away.

So throw away your purity tests and vote Trump abd red straight red down ballot, local taxes matter as well. Now will Trump terrorize marginalized people as thoroughly as the libertarian or reform party candidate promises to? No but he’ll torment far more people than Biden will.

Look, dismantling the new deal, reinstalling chattel slavery, and wrecking the climate is a relay race, not a sprint. Plus, Trump May nice too slowly fir your tastes but look at the young, radical new members of Congress who want to bring back indentured servitude and make it so women cannot own property. They are the future but we got to get the old man elected because there are marginalized people whom we can pick off now.

All facts. This is what bothers me about delk the most. The hesitation. The trying to think. The search for compromise. Weakness is not the way. There are decades or even centuries of rights to wrong. There are mountains to descend. Groups to exclude. Facts to manufacture. Diseases to spread. Wars to start.

Get busy lying, or get busy dying.

The caucacity of this greymarket congresswoman. :rofl:

Lost her Senate race 4 times, only got installed into the position because McCain passed away, she was one of the main clowns that said Covid-19 was a hoax, is on the verge of losing the Senate race for a fifth time, and is begging her constituents for a handout (even so much as requesting them to sacrifice a meal) just so she can continue to kiss DT's ***?

Last edited:
The caucacity of this greymarket congresswoman. :rofl:

Lost her Senate race 4 times, only got installed into the position because McCain passed away, she was one of the main clowns that said Covid-19 was a hoax, is on the verge of losing the Senate race for a fifth time, and is begging her constituents for a handout (even so much as requesting them to sacrifice a meal) just so she can continue to kiss DT's ***?

Yeah but who needs to eat b?

:lol: Man, disingenuous as ever. He’s clearly being used in an attempt to hurt Biden. Did you miss the fact that Kanye himself basically confirmed it to Forbes?

Jesus, this may actually be your most pathetic troll attempts of all of your trolls. Just because the Republicans advising him weren’t smart enough to actually pull it off in swing states doesn’t change that. You obviously weren’t talking about how interesting it was because you thought it would hurt Trump.

All you have to do is scroll to my initial post about his run and I stated I could see how it could hurt Biden, but I can also see how it could hurt Trump in tight races.

I even went as far as to say it was offensive to pretend like black votes belonged to a certain party.

The fact that Kanye West could possibly shift the outcome of the 2020 election is very interesting—to me at least.

All you have to do is scroll to my initial post about his run and I stated I could see how it could hurt Biden, but I can also see how it could hurt Trump in tight races.

I even went as far as to say it was offensive to pretend like black votes belonged to a certain party.

The fact that Kanye West could possibly shift the outcome of the 2020 election is very interesting—to me at least.
EBC85E42-D410-429E-B562-BEC95035E56B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom