***Official Political Discussion Thread***

so you really think a California Senator who lived in SF and dated Willie Brown didnt have money? come on man
He had money. She got some cake jobs over the years. 30 year age spread for those two. Politicians aren't millionaires over night. Stocks and other side hustles. They're all the same to me honestly. Lots of policy changes helped both sides here.

Honestly, what is the moderator supposed to do

F99A5E26-1E3B-4F3A-8AD4-51522E0F333B.gif

Honestly, what is the moderator supposed to do

This. Especially without cutting mics (which I don’t really agree with because these are adults who are running for high office so we should be able to trust them to follow simple rules). There’s literally nothing they can do if the speakers won’t stop :lol:

This. Especially without cutting mics (which I don’t really agree with because these are adults who are running for high office so we should be able to trust them to follow simple rules). There’s literally nothing they can do if the speakers won’t stop :lol:

talk over them. interrupt. dont let them speak on and on freely. regain control of the speakers. no one would give her grief over some simple "sir, sir, sir, SIR, SIR PLEASE ALLOW HER TO FINISH."

I wish I knew nothing about econ, because everytime Delkence speaks I am like....
tenor.gif
I'm sitting here wondering if they have a perpetual motion machine somewhere in Area 51.
How are you going to participate in an activity that produce emissions (coal mining, natural gas, and fracking) and tell me that you're gonna reduce emissions?

She's right on manufacturing too: in 2019, the largest trucking company abruptly declared bankruptcy. Trucking companies go out of business when there is no **** to move around. There is no **** to move around when factories don't make anything.

There were less factory jobs in 2019 than when Obama left office.

The coal industry has never recovered from the switch of powerplants to renewables.

Pence deserves to be slapped for lying so brazenly.

Start talking over them until they stop... Period.

Back
Top Bottom