***Official Political Discussion Thread***

ixcaKdQ6ZFr_dLp_ecnBFz_t3IKHfezilL5cCijRRNI.png

Sounds like those Qanon conspiracys , stuff is legit dangerous. There’s a subreddit called “Qanoncasualties” about people who have lost friends/family members to the conspiracy. I saw one post on there about how girls roommate used to hate Trump, got deep into a conspiracy and donated two months rent to the Trump campaign. WILD.

Found this chart on that subreddit

Pretty damn accurate

conspchart.jpg

So according to trumps doctors he’s the only human on earth who can completely heal after 3 days of a positive test and no longer need the 20 day quarantine because the virus knows to stay in his body and not replicate

Also won’t say if he’s negative for some undisclosed reason.....

Completely plausible

some “Kim Jon doesn’t poop” type stuff

Last edited:

Yesterday, I shared an article to fact check the claim that Trump used chroma keying to fake a video filmed on the White House lawn.

So let’s go ahead and fact check this, too.

Your defense hinges on the following claims:

You (1) “did not receive any PPP funds” (2) “or any loan for that matter.” (3) There was no misappropriation.

The first two claims are characteristically semantic. (1) You did not receive PPP funds, but you applied for and received $1,000 from a related SBA program: the Economic Injury Disaster Loan or EIDL program.

(2) The $1,000 you received was a forgivable loan advance, so the second part of your claim requires us to accept that a loan advance from the Economic Injury Disaster Loan program is not a loan. This is the worst sort of bad faith semantic argument, up there with “that depends on what the definition of is is.”

This was not an emergency gift program. Borrowers are encouraged, but not required, to repay the loan advance.

(3) The EIDL program was created to provide bridge capital to prevent the failure of struggling small businesses during the lockdown. To accept that you did not misappropriate these funds requires us to believe that the unincorporated sneaker resale venture you participate in using your spare time does not constitute a hobby business, and required an emergency cash infusion to avoid failure. To this point, you’ve provided nothing, save for indignation, to distinguish your StockX account from those of all other StockX users on NikeTalk, which serve as a convenient way to make some extra money on the side through a personal interest in collectible footwear. As such, I think users have the right to agree to disagree with your characterization of the business - respectfully, of course.

In July, the OIG reported massive amounts of fraud stemming from the EIDL program. Abuse of the program appears widespread, and neither begins nor ends with your individual loan advance. While it’s ultimately up investigators to determine which businesses are eligible for any given relief program, I don’t think it’s out of bounds for users to offer their opinions on your use or misuse of EIDL funding.

Would it help if I asked him to use the word “allegedly?”

Yes, it would entirely change the tenor of his post if he used the word allegedly.

Instead he made a sweeping proclamation that I committed a crime based on information you concede that he doesn't have.

The defense of "semantics" to handwave outright lies is astounding. He stated I "stole PPP funds;" I didn't. I received a grant for my eligible business.

At best, you are saying "it is not unfair to gather your business was ineligible for the grant." But that is not the same thing, and you know it.

It would not be unfair to gather that anyone that received an EIDL grant had an ineligible business, based on your logic, with the same limited knowledge.

So according to trumps doctors he’s the only human on earth who can completely heal after 3 days of a positive test and no longer need the 20 day quarantine because the virus knows to stay in his body and not replicate

Also won’t say if he’s negative for some undisclosed reason.....

Completely plausible

some “Kim Jon doesn’t poop” type stuff

He’s probably the only that got that 1.5 million dollar treatment also. If he even had it.

so now we know how these redneck randoms got all this tactical talk:

Two of the 13 men arrested in an alleged domestic terrorism plot to kidnap Michigan Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer were Marine veterans, according to Marine officials.

[...]

The two men were allegedly part of a militia group named the “Wolverine Watchmen,” who were allegedly plotting to take down the Michigan government for perceived constitutional violations, Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said at a Thursday news conference.

been telling people for YEARS that pAtRiOtS and the cops scare me way more than anybody in Central Asia.

Back
Top Bottom