***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This is what Fauci gets. I hate how he’s always taken the high road. **** that. These people are ****in scum and responsible for all these deaths. We don’t need that BS nice guy act.

This whole Trump ripping off his jacket to show a Superman shirt is hilarious. I wish it happened.

Amy Barrett sounds like an evil psychotic *****.

Andrew Yang sucka *** really went on CNN talking about Nancy Pelosi should stop holding up stimulus talking and accepts whatever Trump is offering.

He is such a ****ing clown
Folks just being willfuly ignorant to the fact Rethugs in the Senate want no parts of any of these bills
beli.png

"certain governors" "many people agree" we need names jackass to prove you're not full of ****

Andrew Yang sucka *** really went on CNN talking about Nancy Pelosi should stop holding up stimulus talking and accepts whatever Trump is offering.

He is such a ****ing clown

dude started off so well, great Asian hope and now he's this weak *** banana colonial mentality sucka

I’ve never seen anyone in the local Mattress Firm but they don’t seem to be hurting for business.

I could run with that theory.

I'm in SoCal and I don't think I've ever seen a Mattress Firm lol, unless they're hiding from me :nerd:

How effective does this dude think 3 weeks of campaigning will be? He thinks there's people who think he's trash after 4 years of terrible performance that will go out of their way to show
Up to his rally and suddenly catch the Holy Spirit and vote for him?

All he's doing is stroking the trailer park crowd that was already gonna vote for him after they've worked hard to memorize what the words "Donald Trump" look like on a ballot since they can't read.

Back
Top Bottom