***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump isn't winning Virginia lmao. Biden leading AZ. How are you people saying its over? Mail in ballots will skew towards democrat.

Yall gotta chill. Trump ain't winning again, fellas

Live betting odds are always volatile too - wouldn't pay that much attention to them yet

This won't be settled tonight, not enough mail-in/early voting will be accurately counted. Don't write off Biden yet if it looks bleak. Especially if they don't call it.

Philly still got 75%+ of the vote to report in PA which apparently they aren't doing tonight

Trump isn't winning Virginia lmao. Biden leading AZ. How are you people saying its over? Most mail in ballots will skew towards democrat.

Cause it is..The Klan/Nazi members sent out the Bigot Signal and their membership showed up to the polls in droves..Meanwhile you got black voters and lazy white voters not getting out the vote..They pulled that "I ain't gonna vote when it's just picking between the lesser of two evils" excuse..

Man ima go to sleep it’s gonna come down to Pa and them mofos already stop counting ballots for today lol

exactly what I predicted earlier today
1CD49D64-2A68-4078-AFBF-1462239C4121.png

Yall gotta chill. Trump ain't winning again, fellas

Live betting odds are always volatile too - wouldn't pay that much attention to them yet

This won't be settled tonight, not enough mail-in/early voting will be accurately counted. Don't write off Biden yet if it looks bleak. Especially if they don't call it.
I wanna go to sleep and fast forward this ****, but I feel like I'm gonna miss out on the roller coaster of emotions.

Back
Top Bottom