***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Let's keep it real. People in this country are disgustingly loyal to their political party more often than not. It's like sports. I live in NYC and I'm a Knicks fan. But I don't rock with them like that anymore and barely pay attention to anything they do. But dudes out here will rep the Knicks heavy even if their record is 2-80.

That's how politics are in America. Trump been straight up the Knicks of presidents and his fans/supporters are still gonna rep him even if their grandma died of Covid

you have to hope at this point the polling error doesn't extend to the midwest and sunbelt.

it seems so far like it hasn't, if that continues I favor biden in a squeaker.

biden might win MN out of those 3... so where does that leave him?
He needs all three

F315AD50-2B19-4916-A7A1-05391832720A.png

Let's keep it real. People in this country are disgustingly loyal to their political party more often than not. It's like sports. I live in NYC and I'm a Knicks fan. But I don't rock with them like that anymore and barely pay attention to anything they do. But dudes out here will rep the Knicks heavy even if their record is 2-80.

That's how politics are in America. Trump been straight up the Knicks of presidents and his fans/supporters are still gonna rep him even if their grandma died of Covid
This is so true and sad.

This displays that we're not willing to learn new aspects. Stuck in our ways.

Back
Top Bottom