***Official Political Discussion Thread***

[/QUOTE]
****ing Texas and Florida.

Those states were expected, but I'm extremely disappointed in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan; those states would've been sufficient enough to make up for em (assuming Biden kept retained all the states Clinton won in 2016)

They keep saying that early ballots and mail-in/absentee ballots (which tips favorably towards Democrat voters) have yet to play a major role, but I'm just about done with this night; my optimism is virtually non-existent at this point.

nods grimly

This obsession with “Latinx” is such a waste of time because no matter what, Spanish is a binary language. Trying to speak it with X’s, it won’t work. And a lot of people on the left are listening to the wrong people. Most Latinos aren’t even aware of the Latinx movement or care for it. If you’re trying to win over Spanish speaking, religious people, gender binary sensitive language ain’t it.

Polls are done period. Outdated. People who want trump dont like to admit. There's so many you know who you think are on your side but they aren't. I will never ever ever ever take a poll seriously. I promise.
They don’t take into account the age of trolling. People just saying anything just to mess it up.

We have all lost. All of us

Even if Biden wins it won’t be more then 51-49 type deal

We all lose bc it means 49 percent of Americans are ok with trumps racism, child locking, incompetence, lying etc

Especially living in FL; I forget what state I'm in cause I live in a left-leaning county, but my cynicism is never higher than the weeks after an election

We're so trash yo. All the democratic/meritocratic dogma is just that. The folks actually fighting for those ideals will always be fighting an uphill battle.

And then the meme-ified woke brothas that spout moral superiority after every loss-- ooh man, the urge to slap fire out of one of those mf... Man. Just need one good excuse

Those states were expected, but I'm extremely disappointed in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan; those states would've been sufficient enough to make up for em (assuming Biden kept retained all the states Clinton won in 2016)

They keep saying that early ballots and mail-in/absentee ballots (which tips favorably towards Democrat voters) have yet to play a major role, but I'm just about done with this night; my optimism is virtually non-existent at this point.
[/QUOTE]

There's about 2 million outstanding ballots in PA alone. It's going to decide the winner of the state.

Back
Top Bottom