***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You'd think they wouldn't have to..This president has all but said that Hispanics are drug dealers, rapists, liars, thieves, and the scum of the Earth..How is that not enough to convince a group of people that they shouldn't vote for the man?..

My girlfriend's family is Mexican and from San Diego. They're Trumpers. Not sure of the rationale, but they're very close to their church so I wasn't surprised when I learned of it.

We have all lost. All of us

Even if Biden wins it won’t be more then 51-49 type deal

We all lose bc it means 49 percent of Americans are ok with trumps racism, child locking, incompetence, lying etc
Yep.
"When somebody tells you who they are, believe them"

I'm out. Biden got this ****. We'll know next week tho. **** Trump and **** you if you stand with him

if this were to happen after all of this, straight up Shenanigans coming from Trumps camp and he will literally bunker up. Its going to be a **** show.

0D467470-8C48-4C89-9B52-93A3BC47A810.jpeg

nods grimly

Considering this is only done in an English-speaking nation, I always wondered why they didn’t just drop the a or o and call people ‘Latin’. I notice all the articles in CNN this whole cycle have been written as latinx but they’ve been saying “latino voters” on their election coverage all night.

If the theory that trump voters voted in person today because hoax and Biden voters voted by mail or dropbox then I’m cautiously optimistic that these numbers flip heavy the next two days. Emphasis on cautiously.

yep, enthusiasm will completely disappear and the Republicans will just put a DT clone and win again.
Good luck finding a trump clone anytime soon. Let's not forget this guy has thoroughly made a mockery of both parties old school Republicans just latch on cause they have no choice

Jesus christ

I cant stop looking at this. Its like someone is trying to F with me. Like when I let the wife have the last word (when she is 1000% wrong) but she gotta have the triple last word and begs for me to scream and start foaming from the mouth, making it my fault.

**Punching air

Back
Top Bottom