***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The POLES are closed, guys.

1604469174404.gif

Okay, I’m up.

I need a summary of what is going on with the Senate. Anyone got one?

i am torturing myself watching this. i'm gonna get drunk. i've only felt the need to drunk once prior to today. this is hell.

Biden wasn’t going to flip Florida nor North Carolina to anyone in the know. Georgia was or still a long shot and since if Ted Cruz won against Beto in the last Senate race I was expecting Texas to stay red no matter how large the turnout was.

AOC and Bowman would have gotten WASHED against Trump if they were running against him this election. Middle white American wouldn’t have voted for either of them over Trump. The Democratic Party needed to run a known reliable individual this election which they did in Biden. The race ain’t over champ. Gotta stay patient and have/show some resilience.

No, a Democrat could have flipped NC or FL. And I didn’t say anything about AOC /Bowman vs Trump.

I simply made point on how the Democratic establishment has used Republican money to stop young progressive Democrats. That’s shady.

My main thing is Bernie. Bernie would have been the better candidate even tho you’ll never admit that.

why anyone would want to be a President will always blow my mind. what a monstrous ego you have to deal with this ****.

I probably live in fairy tale land, but I genuinely think some really want what's best for his countrymen and mankind. There's obviously many who are in it purely to line their pockets. I think you can guess what 45 is in it for.

why anyone would want to be a President will always blow my mind. what a monstrous ego you have to deal with this ****.

trump trying not to end up in jail.. dude literally called a BS Friday night lights type miracle play

and pulled it off.. but he’s f’d as soon as he’s out of the presidency legally and through banks and whoever else he owes money to

No, a Democrat could have flipped NC or FL. And I didn’t say anything about AOC /Bowman vs Trump.

I simply made point on how the Democratic establishment has used Republican money to stop young progressive Democrats. That’s shady.

My main thing is Bernie. Bernie would have been the better candidate even tho you’ll never admit that.

I like Bernie, but if he were the candidate this race would’ve been called hours ago. Mans has never won the nomination and you really think he’d be sewing up the Presidential election? Delusional.

With all due respect, Bernie would be getting WASHED.

Back
Top Bottom