***Official Political Discussion Thread***

No, a Democrat could have flipped NC or FL. And I didn’t say anything about AOC /Bowman vs Trump.

I simply made point on how the Democratic establishment has used Republican money to stop young progressive Democrats. That’s shady.

My main thing is Bernie. Bernie would have been the better candidate even tho you’ll never admit that.

Dudes still caught up on that Bernie Sanders wave that never fully reached its crest. Whatever makes you happy if that’s what floats your boat champ. At the end of the day Bernie Sanders couldn’t and didn’t even get the Democratic nomination and for good reason. Not to mention black people didn’t go for Bernie Sanders cause we don’t like him and want nothing to do with him........sorta like dwalk31 dwalk31 .

“Only Bernie WE acknowledge is Mac!!”

He actually got washed in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania which are ultimately going to decide this. So yea you are being delusional.

Not in 2016, and this year you didn’t find it funny that everyone dropped out to let Biden win?

Come on man. This was Democratic establishment politics, neo-liberals who absolutely hate Democratic progressives.

Bernie is SWEEPING Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania vs Trump.

Wouldn’t need Florida. I just put Florida out there because all I heard was “Biden can win FL, he’s our guy”.

Biden just got dismantled in Florida.

At least TRY and be factual.

Screenshot_20201103-220859_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201103-220926_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201103-220950_Chrome.jpg

NYT has the needle for GA going to Biden, and I assume WI, MI, and NV haven't fully counted ballots yet to determine the votes. PA is a wild card given all the court shenanigans, though. That's most worrying to me, although I feel better now than I did 2 hours ago lol.

Dudes still caught up on that Bernie Sanders wave that never fully reached its crest. Whatever makes you happy if that’s what floats your boat champ. At the end of the day Bernie Sanders couldn’t and didn’t even get the Democratic nomination and for good reason. Not to mention black people didn’t go for Bernie Sanders cause we don’t like him and want nothing to do with him........sorta like dwalk31 dwalk31 .

“Only Bernie WE acknowledge is Mac!!”

So Black people didn’t like Bernie who was marching for civil rights all his life but they liked Biden who was “surprised Barack Obama was so well spoken” and a Biden who put millions of Black men in jail in the 90’s?

Make it make sense

It’s not the answer we want but that is true. That is at least 1 check.

Oh for sure, I was just giving people a silver lining...

The awful GOP tax bill awful was passed during this time and the ACA came REALLY close to essentially being killed (but didn’t thanks to John McCain’s vote). There’s still a lot of breathing room vs 2016.

Back
Top Bottom