***Official Political Discussion Thread***

USPS “Lost” 300k ballots 😐😐😐

B260AB65-3E05-446D-A305-180A7F9FCF60.jpeg

Bro, Philly is already half counted. 14 points. 14 POINTS!!!!! If Joe loses Pennsylvania it’s over. Joe Biden is from Scranton, PA!!!!!!!

WTF is going on?!?!

34D9DED4-2CE8-43B0-821E-9AB172B84645.jpeg

1.5 million ballots have yet to be counted in Pennsylvania

unlike texas or Florida where the mail in votes were the ones counted first, the laws in certain states restrict when mail in votes can be counted

1.5 million ballots have yet to be counted in Pennsylvania

unlike texas or Florida where the mail in votes were the ones counted first, the laws in certain states restrict when mail in votes can be counted

So you think Biden wins PA? Cause if he doesn’t, in my opinion, it’s over. Michigan or Wisconsin will follow suit.

really cant go to bed until I know what's happening in WI and GA. We know WI will have a big jump in the next hour but who knows with GA.

Coming in, Biden's chances were better in Wisconsin and Michigan than in Pennsylvania. He can lose PA but just needs to win 2 out of 3 from Wisconsin, Michigan, and Georgia (assuming he holds on in Maine, Arizona, and Nevada but loses NC).

Reactions: MVP
So you think Biden wins PA? Cause if he doesn’t, in my opinion, it’s over. Michigan or Wisconsin will follow suit.

I think republicans are going have to cheat given what we’ve seen.. who has voted through what means and how certain areas have previously voted

Back
Top Bottom