***Official Political Discussion Thread***

In here acting like he only supported a republican for president like he wasnt also supporting them in state races too
Now the wind aint blowing his racist way anymore he tryna shed his old skin like the snake he is
Hold up. Was that Delk in the KD jersey last night? 🤔🐍

Screenshot-20201105-124323-Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think this election has vindicated much of what Bernie and his side has said.

Maybe when deeper breakdowns come out, maybe it will.

But all things considered, right now, centrists seem to be getting proven more right.

Last edited:
Thanks for this post. I just took time to read Sewer’s essay “The Nationalist’s Delusion.” It was a great read.

Comparing me to the actions described there fails for two obvious reasons:

1. You are fully aware that I am black. That article was specifically about white voters across income levels. It doesn’t logically make sense to apply that same logic to a black Trump supporter; and

2. I supported President Obama twice. That goes against what was described in the article.

I’ll post it here so that people can objectively decide if your statements make sense considering the above.

The Nationalist’s Delusion

Dude you support a racist, authority, white supremacist movement.

All you are doing is trying to use your melanin as a shield

Miss me.

-Also, the fact you only read that essay just now says a ton. It has been posted in here numerous times. A couple of times in direct response to one of your comments supporting racism right-wingers.

Listening to Ezra Klein talk to Stacey Abrhams on his podcast about minority rule and voting rights and voter suppression and I don’t think there’s anyone in this country that understands what republicans have been doing to suppress votes and hold onto power without needing to adapt to the changing demographics as much as she does. She just gets it and explains it perfectly and lays out the dangers and what needs to be done to fix it on multiple levels (person to person encouraging to vote and meeting people where they are and fixing it institutionally) so well.

Miss me.

-Also, the fact you only read that essay just now says a ton. It has been posted in here numerous times. A couple of times in direct response to one of your comments supporting racism right-wingers.

"I'm black"

get-out-trailer.jpeg

Miss me.

Like I said, I’m focused on helping Dems flip the senate so that Biden can get some of his great proposals passed an otherwise obstructive GOP-led Senate. Including donations for at least one runoff maybe two.

You can choose to focus on who I supported in 2016 and 2020 while ignoring who I supported in 2008 and 2012 if you like.

You still cool in my book either way.

Like I said, I’m focused on helping Dems flip the senate so that Biden can get some of his great proposals passed an otherwise obstructive GOP-led Senate. Including donations for at least one runoff

You can choose to focus on who I supported in 2016 and 2020 while ignoring who I supported in 2008 and 2012 if you like.

**** off dude

No one is buying your BS.

Like I said, I’m focused on helping Dems flip the senate so that Biden can get some of his great proposals passed an otherwise obstructive GOP-led Senate. Including donations for at least one runoff maybe two.

1604609712156.gif
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If LeBron and his efforts (of course he wasn't the only player but he was certainly the leader) to expand voting rights and add additional polling stations ends up being the deciding factor in this election, he will officially be the 🐐

CB21FEAD-DF25-4BAE-93F3-20BF2A9293FD.gif

Love the work Bron and the nba players are doing. He’s using his platform the right way. But no no no. That 🐐 talk ain’t flying on my watch. 🙅🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom