***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Funny whenever I’ve bought a gun the paperwork never asked who I support for potus. :lol: ****ing idiots
My whole crew has guns and none of us vote republican.

they think because you don’t go around announcing it you don’t do it.

“I didn’t see any Biden flags or rallies how did he win?”

“I don’t see any libs open carrying so they don’t own them.”

Shepard smith on cnbc had a good point.....biden is doing 70% on mail in ballots because trump basically told his base don’t trust mail in ballots vote in person is way to go....guess what?! those morons did for most part.. VOTE in person.....of course 70% of mail in is going to be Biden.....Georgia is Biden, Zona, its over folks.....trump will have to overturn MI or WI somehow...

AptFrighteningBettong-size_restricted.gif

If that so with 57k lead we can pull this off especially if he don’t start hittin higher percentages
they were saying that they wont have AZ done til the weekend. on CNN they said in 14 minutes we will get a 100K vote result coming in...we will see. MOst from Maricopa county which is 51.4 vs 47.2 for Biden so far

I think republicans are going to tell him to concede.....by Monday.....they don’t want this to drag out and hurt their chances with senate seats that will be run off.....I think most republicans in office will sign up for having control of senate than have to continue to deal with that clown for 4 more years.....they will never say it but they can’t stand him(80% at least!)

"afford"

*sad $300 million debt noises*

man he owes 385M to one (1) bank. Dude owes like a billion in total. A couple days ago Deutsche bank said they were either going to sell his loans if anyone would buy it or foreclose on all his ****. Apparently he hasn’t made a payment of 4 years on his loans there. Dude is broke and knows this is the end for his family

Back
Top Bottom