***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So wait is Arizona still not being decided tonight? I only care because I have money on the Dems winning it :lol:

New numbers:

Monroe county, PA
biden 10841
trump 4129
1604631022315.gif

Yang with the heat 🔥🔥🔥

Eh, if he's talking about the white working class he's misguided. They need to embrace and take even more seriously the concerns of the minority specifically black folks or risk 2016 happening again. White folks once again are showing regardless of class where they stand, especially the working class folks. The cities/coastal elites are why the map is what it is now. Progressives need better messaging across the board, but trying to pander to them in a lot of these rural areas ain't going to work. They are actually voting based on culture and not in their self interest.

There's about 8900 military votes that could possibly be counted if they arrive by sometime tomorrow in GA!..smh..

There is also a bunch of provisional ballots but I wouldn’t assume that 100 percent of those votes are going to trump. In 2016 on 5,200 military personnel voted and the provisional ballots would likely offset the difference here

wont they be for trump?
As a active member of the military, that’d be a no. At least not all of those votes would be for him. A lot of his tough on Iran and soft on Russia rhetoric rubbed a lot of us the wrong way. I’m not by any means saying that he won’t get some military votes, but I wouldn’t expect a majority of military votes for him.

Matter of fact, the biggest mistake Trump made with the military was beefing with Jim “Mad Dog” Mattis. The service members LOVED that guy, he has a Huge following amongst active and retired military and Trump blew him off.

Back
Top Bottom