***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Dats my state :smokin

I like the slow bleed. Don't end this quickly for Trump. Drag it out over weeks. Every day, a new small defeat, another cut among thousands.

Every day, count another 50,000 votes in Arizona. Give him just enough to think he has a chance but not enough to keep pace.

I know this is putting all of us on edge, but imagine what it's doing to Trump. It's worth it.

So I just heard on CNN, "if Biden flips Georgia, the best trump can do is 169...."

But if Biden wins Georgia, that would take him to 169 right.?!

What happens if Biden wins Georgia and loses everything else...?!

Excuse my ignorance on the matter . .
Biden has a MUCH better chance to win PA than GA. If he gets GA he WILL win PA

So I just heard on CNN, "if Biden flips Georgia, the best trump can do is 169...."

He wins GA and it's over

269-269 and then the house decides the winner...

I think

This is if you're going by cnn's map where Cnn still hasn't called Arizona

NBC News: Philly counted all day, from 9am to 7pm, and they did 52,000 mail in ballots..They still have 72, 677 and they're still working all night"..

And NBC is saying that the state of PA has somewhere north of 300,000 votes to count (including PHIL)..

You mean 269. Then we would have a tie. The house would choose the president. The senate chooses the veep.

if it’s a tie at 269, which trump would have to win everything while losing Georgia

the house picks the president from the options.. senate picks the VP from the options

Yang with the heat 🔥🔥🔥

The hell with the “working class” and the hell with Andrew Yang. That’s exactly why he didn’t go that far during the Democratic primaries to begin with. The “working class” he’s referring to is that same Outback restaurant waitress that said to somebody else in here that she voted for Trump. These low level minimum wage (nothing wrong with making minimum wage by the way) white people have dreams of being rich or feeling elite just because they vote Republican.

In return the Republican Party does NOTHING for them but raise their taxes only to give tax breaks to the rich and give them a white supremacy comfort group to feel apart of. The white people that aren’t rich and that have common sense will vote Democrat as is. Time for the Democratic Party to focus their attention to the black community. The black community that has saved the Democratic Party once again and once again.........has SAVED AMERICA!! To that WE say......you’re welcome.....now cut the check.

I’m gonna check in tomorrow, hopefully this **** will be done by then, I’ve already invested too much time into this as a Canadian.

I like the slow bleed. Don't end this quickly for Trump. Drag it out over weeks. Every day, a new small defeat, another cut among thousands.

Every day, count another 50,000 votes in Arizona. Give him just enough to think he has a chance but not enough to keep pace.

I know this is putting all of us on edge, but imagine what it's doing to Trump. It's worth it.

Or... hear me out

We just

fxhb.gif

Not all of those provisional ballots are going to come back that's how many they sent out. They'd have to get a near 75-80% return rate AND overwhelmingly in Trump’s favor with Clayton and still Gwinett (whose releasing tomorrow) for Trump to get back after Biden takes the lead in GA.

The funny thing is, Hannity is basing this off the Trump campaign's lies that their observes were not inside. In their lawsuit about that claim, a very frustrated judge (Bush appointee) got the Trump campaign lawyer to concede that in fact they did have observers inside and that everyone was lying about not having access.
The lawyer first responded "a non-zero amount of observers" when the judge asked him how many observers they had inside.
The judge then raised his voice and said "I’m asking you as a member of the bar of this court: are people representing the Donald J Trump for president, representing the plaintiffs, in that room?"
The lawyer said "yes", to which the judge responded "then what is your problem?"

Never a great sign when the judge has to ask you the same question twice but much less when he adds in "I'm asking you as a member of the bar of the court"

Last edited:
if it’s a tie at 269, which trump would have to win everything while losing Georgia

the house picks the president from the options.. senate picks the VP from the options

Trump easily wins in the case of a tie since not every member of the House casts a vote. Instead each state gets one vote. So the delegates of each state vote to determine the candidate that will get their state's one vote. In this scenario, Republicans actually have the advantage, because they will likely have the majority in more states than Democrats.

It would be a complete sh*tshow.

Back
Top Bottom