***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This was not an election for a super progressive candidate. Biden is much more of a moderate which is why he got the rust belt back and Kamala while more progressive isn't viewed as a AOC type radical. Maybe in 2024 or the midterms in 2022 when one would think Kamala is in line for top of the ticket that we get an even more left leaning progressives.

Last edited:
Kamala Harris is a part Black, part south Asian Indian woman from from Oakland.. I think Biden made a solid choice for running mate.

I like Ted Lieu, I get behind his stances on climate change, racial justice and immigration...and he's not afraid to put people on blast. him using candace owens' own words against her was ****ing dope. but I don't know if enough people would've recognized his name if he were on Biden's ticket

I know.. I explained the strength of the Harris pick, even though I wasn’t aware of her mother’s background

but yea, both need bigger profiles.. Tammy would have been a great choice in my view, but she doesn’t have nearly the profile of Harris.. but it clearly would have been hard to push some of the rhetoric with a war vet who lost limbs for country

This was not an election for a super progressive candidate. Biden is much more of a moderate which is why he got the rust belt back and Kamala while more progressive isn't viewed as a AOC type radical. Maybe in 2024 or the midterms in 2022 when one would think Kamala is in line for top off the ticket that we get an even more left leaning progressives.

the Pete we saw as spokesman, I think would be great for Harris.. this dude was going on Fox News and just dropping blows

I mean obviously he’s a white male.. but the way they felt so safe with dude while he just went to work succinctly

was not a fan of dude, but he grew a ton in this process

Can't wait to watch faux news for the moment they announce Biden the winner. Their reaction should be great :lol:. No more than 2-3 minutes for those chumps.

Kornacki getting the initial watch though. This dude has been putting in work. :nthat:

gas gotta be cheap in PA.. even tech millionaires in CA can't afford to drive hummers with the pump prices out here

It's a vehicle for special forces LARPers to feel like bad asses. They're probably under water on these trucks (as most Trumpanzees are on their jacked up rigs), just so they can flex. They have no money. All of them are frauds.

665 more to go to tie!
43FFD460-FC9D-4712-B1AF-CB89ABF7A522.png

Michigan and Wisconsin are still kind of the mind blowing ones. Not even close, and he's trying to challenge Wisconsin, when he won it by the same margin four years ago.

Back
Top Bottom