***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Put the Eagles in the playoffs tomorrow as a reward. Doesn't matter how the NFC East plays out.

That's not really a reward bc the NFC East sucks. They gotta hook the Eagles Up with a top 3 draft pick and allow the Sixers to make one lopsided trade. They want Harden so send Harden over for Al Horford

Biden’s lead or trumps lead?
:lol: you got the edit in while I was typing.

1604645272080.gif

That's not really a reward bc the NFC East sucks. They gotta hook the Eagles Up with a top 3 draft pick and allow the Sixers to make one lopsided trade. They want Harden so send Harden over for Al Horford

Fair. But I'm gonna my use my "yeah, but still" card on this one. Also, the Sixers would screw up any trade anyway.

"President Biden" :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

maan it's gonna be interesting to see how Biden engages with a GOP-led Senate. they're gonna try to kill every bill Biden touches out of spite.
Just hope he doesn't fold too much with the across the aisle nonsense and take options like above

If he wins of course. Job's not done

Has anyone thought of the possibility that Joe could be assassinated if he wins the election? These trumpers are so crazy and incensed, i wouldn't be surprised if they did Look at what they tried to do to Whitmer. I'm sure they hate Biden more.

Has anyone thought of the possibility that Joe could be assassinated if he wins the election? These trumpers are so crazy and incensed, i wouldn't be surprised if they did Look at what they tried to do to Whitmer. I'm sure they hate Biden more.

If Biden gets assasinated then the president becomes a woman of Color so idk how great of a plan that would be lol.

Back
Top Bottom