***Official Political Discussion Thread***

America is far from out of the woods. Even when Trump is officially booted from office.

The loyalty that Trump inspired is still out there. Either Trump will try to tap into it again in four years or someone smarter than Trump will.
I hear what you’re sayin but don’t really agree. Trump is a unique guy - and what this election did was emphasize the importance of a vote more than ever before. Biden got the most popular votes ever. I can’t tell you how many people I know who voted for the first time.

A hard lesson was learned by the American people these last 4 years. Even tho the last 4 years were rough, if it resulted in more people voting than ever before - not all was lost during those 4 years.

Waiting for the announced 2024 run and related fundraising campaign which in reality will really just be an exit scam

Side note - in docs I've reviewed, I've always appreciated lawyers define Deutsche Bank AG as "DBAG". Very apt.

Back to the topic - if Trump isn't the president, what's in it for them. why wouldn't they call in the loan. Good luck collecting, but go for it!
don't think they find someone to unload those loans to. they are going to go after his assets
trump might be in the slammer by then :lol:

It was sort of a good moment but he sort of implied that Arabs and Muslims aren’t decent people when he states that Obama isn’t one.
I hear you - but I took it as he didn’t say it to imply Arabs are bad people but more in response to a false statement that Obama was an Arab/Muslim, and he wanted to fact check that for her.

I hear what you’re sayin but don’t really agree. Trump is a unique guy - and what this election did was emphasize the importance of a vote more than ever before. Biden got the most popular votes ever. I can’t tell you how many people I know who voted for the first time.

A hard lesson was learned by the American people these last 4 years. Even tho the last 4 years were rough, if it resulted in more people voting than ever before - not all was lost during those 4 years.
67 million people voted for trump. It took record turnout for Biden to beat trump.

If a republican candidate emerges that thinks like trump and can figure out how to energize that base that drove the turnout without being dumb enough to energize the opposition than dems are screwed.

Maybe I'm being negative and pessimistic. I hope I'm wrong. But we'll see in four years I guess.

For anyone interested, the Trump campaign team is currently sending texts and emails asking for contributions for an “Election Defense Fund” to prevent “Democrats from stealing the election”

Going out sad.
How much they selling that beach front property in Nebraska?

This man is like one of those mega churches asking for donations. This **** is going straight into the pockets of the trumps and his cronies...miss me with this "defense fund" BS. Straight frauds.

y5V1tuAjmeivUWebFY-yIvLRRmNqZun0YggdkTvpcgk.jpg
Son. LMFAOOOO. Nearly spit all my cough all over my desk.

Back
Top Bottom